Chapter 8 Mrs Aihira's POV

"Where are you girls" I asked worried because they had been gone for over 8 hours "yes mom we're just a little preoccupied at the moment "AAAHHH Yuzu not there and not while I'm talking to mom please" I heard Mei say "sorry Mei but I can't help myself and anyway didn't you say you liked it rough so-" Yuzu started but the rest of it was muffled by what I can only assume was her younger sister kissing her "um maybe I called at a bad time I just wanted to know if you girls were okay and coming home at all today" I asked my face heating up at the thought of what exactly it was that Mei liked rough "yes we're fine mom but I don't think it would be a good idea to come home tonight" My youngest daughter said before my eldest cut in and whined "mom I love you but can we hang up now cause I'm kinda limited on what I can do to Mei right now" "Mei is your sister drunk because she would have to be to say something like that to me" I said even though my hand had gone from sitting on the couch next to me to resting on my thigh with my fingers playing with my skirt "no she's not drunk but she is very impatient so I'd better go bye mom" she said and the last thing I heard before the dial tone was my daughter being pleasure by her older sister which is something I didn't want to know about no matter if I approved of them or not "great now I'm worked up with no way to release it" I said out loud "hey honey" my husband said as he walked through the living room door "hey" I said smiling at him "how are the girls" he said "ummm" was all I said and he looked over to me "are you okay you're really red" he said coming over to me and sitting on the couch next to me "not really I kind of overheard some stuff that the girls were doing and well........." I said trailing off to embarrassed to admit that listening to my daughters having adult fun had turned me on "ah I get it come I think we have some stuff to take care of in the bedroom" Shō said grabbing my hand and pulling my behind him once we got into the room we started kissing passionately while taking of our clothes we ended up leaving a trail of clothing from our bedroom door to the bed "I don't remember the last time you touched me like this" I said as he began caressing my breast and kissing my neck "mmm probably before we got married" he said as he came back up and kissed me again but this time softer and slower I gasped when he entered me I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened my kiss running my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance which he granted I flipped us over on the bed and then sat up over him I lowered myself onto him and then stared moving my hips slowly bracing my hands on his chest and closing my eyes I felt him grasp my hips and thrust his hips up a bit after a little bit of doing that my body started to get hot again and I could feel myself close to the edge "aaahhhh don't thrust so hard or i'm going to c- AAAAAAHHHHH" I screamed and then collapsed next him exhausted "well that was a much better welcome back than going to bed on me" he said smiling and stroking my hair "yes it was" I said leaning up to kiss him one more time before curling into his side and falling asleep "good night honey" he said as I was drifting off.

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I'd had that in my head for a couple of days now and I had to get in down