Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Alyssa's POV

From: Mitch
Please come out. I need to know what's wrong. Did I do something wrong? If I did, I'm sorry. Please please please come out. Emily wants to talk to you.

I texted him back:

I'm not coming out if Emily's out there waiting for me

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a piece of broken glass on the floor. I started making straight bloody lines on my thighs. Crap! I was wearing a bathingsuit and had no cover up! Mitch was gonna see the cuts! He's gonna hate me so much.

I came out of the stall. There stood Blythe and Skylar. Skylar's mouth fell to the floor and she started to cry. Blythe just stood there speechless.

I ran out of the bathroom, whized past Mitch and into my car. I covered up my cuts with the bandages from the First Aid Kit. I changed into some high waisted jeans a pink and purple striped shirt and some black converse. I got out of the car and texted Blythe:

Please don't tell anyone about the cuts.

I felt my phone vibrate a minute later.

From: Blythe
Ok just please come back. Mitch is starting to get worried.

I walked back into the park and found Blythe. I ran into her arms and started crying. She picked my head up. "Why" was the only word that came out of her mouth.

"I'll tell you later. It's a really long story." She gave me concerned look but then she quietly said ok. We walked back to where everyone but Emily and Jerome were. Mitch ran to me. "Are you ok?" I nodded, reassuring him. "I think it's time to go home" Skylar spoke up. I nodded and we went to the car. As soon as we got onto the highway, I was passed out.

Please comment, vote, etc.