Chapter 9

Alyssa's POV

When Jason said he was going to go get some drinks for us, I was imagining all the things I could do to myself while he was gone but, he turned to face me and said "Alyssa, I can't leave you. Either you come with me, or we stay here. I won't leave you alone. I just won't." "Jason. I'm fine. What do you think I'm gonna do? Kill myself in the 2 minutes it takes to get a small glass of water?" I asked sarcastically. "I'm sorry. I just can't do that to you."

He's staying. Why? Does he know about what happened at the waterpark? What if he thinks I'm an attention whore? What if?...What if?...What if? He started walking over to me and once he got to the bed, he sat down next to me on the bed.

"Whatever happened, I hope you feel better." he said looking at me sympathetically. We talked for a while, then I fell asleep.

~le time skip~

"Mitch! Please don't leave! I love you!" I screamed. He slammed the door. "Well I don't love you! Never have and never will!" he screamed back. I ran to my room then, went to the bathroom. I tookout my phone and started playing Why Don't You Love Me by Hot Chelle Rae and Demi Lovato. I looked around and my razor caught my eye. "No Alyssa. You're not doing this again." I said to myself. I started to cry. "Why does all this shit happen to me?!?" I yelled even though nobody would listen. Then everything went black.

My eyes shot open. Thank God it was just a dream. There were tears running down my face and I was sweating like crazy. Jason was still lying next to me.

"Are you ok Alyssa?" he asked. "Yeah, it was just a dream." I said to him reassuringly.

Please comment, vote, etc.