Chapter 4 (Part 1)

*If you can't handle self harm, please don't read

Emily's POV

Oh. My. Lord. There stood the Jerome Aceti. I wanted to walk up to him and hug him to death. We all introduced ourselves and once we got to know each other, we changed into our bathing suits.

When we got to the waterpark, Alyssa and Mitch ran straight to 2 ENORMOUS waterslides. I could feel my cheeks burning red with jealousy. I told myself to stop and that I shouldn't be jealous of them. I mean we're only gonna be here for a few days. I asked Jerome if he wanted to go to the food court and he screamed "Yessss! Let's get something with parmesan cheese on it!!!"

Alyssa's POV

Emily has been avoiding me, I know it. She won't talk to me. She won't even look at me! What did I do? I started to walk over to her. She tried to walk away but, I grabbed her wrist just in time.

"Why have you been avoiding me Emily??" I asked. She just sat there staring at Mitch. "Does it have anything to do with Mitch??" Still no answer. "Emily! Answer me!" I almost yelled. The couple next to us looked at me like I just committed murder.

She finally replied, "Yes Alyssa, It does have to do with Mitch! Ever since we got here, you've been hogging him all to yourself! He's not even spending time with Jerome!! This whole trip has been all about YOU! I'm sick of being a third wheel!" she screamed at me.

The couple next to us were now packing up their things. "They need to discuss their problems ALONE, not at a public waterpark where children play!" The woman said to her husband. Dang. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Emily! You haven't even been going near Mitch! Neither has Jerome! It's our only week here and I wanted to get to know Mitch! There is NOTHING wrong with that!!!" "There is when he's not spending ANY time with anybody else! And what about the rest of Team Crafted?? You came here to meet Team Crafted not just Mitch!!"

Her face was burning red with anger. She started walking away. She looked back at me and said "Alyssa, I'm done with your crap, you can be with Mitch all you want. But just know, you lost one of your friends since 2nd grade to some guy you just met!!"

I broke down. With my face in my hands, I started balling my eyes out. Everyone was staring at me. I ran to the bathrooms, where I found Mitch outside of the boys' bathroom. He ran over to me with a worried expression on his face. "Alyssa! What's wrong?? Are you ok?? Who did this?? What happened??" He kept throwing tons and tons of questions at me. "Leave me alone" I said as I ran into the girls' bathroom. I was in there for about 15 minutes before I got a text. I looked at the screen. Mitch.

Please comment, vote, etc.