September 7 (Part 2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well," Lauren announced. "So I didn't tell you this, but um, I finished a few of the walls, you know the ones you got me for my birthday," Camila's eyes narrowed, her mouth hanging open in mock annoyance, but Lauren just laughed, dropping a kiss to Camila's forehead before she continued. "Some guy came up to me one day and at first I thought he was flirting, but turns out he works for the museum, he asked if I had any other work to show him and most of mine is at the University, so I told him that and well I guess he went and talked to one of my professors and he saw my work."

"And?"

"And every few months, they offer space in the museum to an unknown artist and give them the chance to display their work."

"And they chose you."

"Not quite, if I decide to do it," Lauren said with a small frown. "I have to put together a portfolio by the end of October and submit it to the gallery's board of directors and the museum curator."

"What do you mean if you decide?" Camila scoffed, not believing what she was saying. "Of course you're gonna do it, right? I mean Laur, you're crazy talented, the world deserves to see what you can do."

"I don't know," Lauren's voice was dejected, unsure and shaking. "What if I'm not good enough? What if-"

"You're good enough," Camila promised. "You're good enough and if they don't think so, maybe they don't understand art as well as they think they do. That dude, the one who works here at the museum and may or may not have been flirting with you," she said laughing. "He came to you, because he saw something in your art, something worth putting in a museum. Take a chance, because I think you're more than qualified to have your work in a place like this."

Lauren pursed her lips, thinking over Camila's words with a loud exhale of breath, "You know you're the most supportive person I've ever met, right?" 

"I try."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Let me," Lauren whispered, leaning in, her mouth brushing Camila's ear. "Show you just how much," pulling back Lauren licked her lips and grabbed Camila's hand, pulling her through the exhibit towards the bathrooms. The family washroom was locked, so Lauren adjusted her plan and pulled Camila into the woman's washroom to the stall furthest from the door. 

"Laur, we can't-"

"Stop talking," Lauren demanded, her voice low as she reached up to Camila's hair and untied the bandana she had around her head, tugging at the bow until it let loose and Camila froze under the instruction because Lauren was taking charge. "Open your mouth. Good. Now bite down." Eyes widening, Camila's breath hitched as Lauren tied the bandana around her mouth, acting as a gag, "You're always so loud, but this time you won't be able to scream," Lauren whispered provocatively into Camila's ear as her hands found Camila's thighs, just under the pink skirt she was wearing. "Jump," Lauren whispered, bringing Camila's legs around her waist when the action was taken. With Camila pressed against the wall of the bathroom stall, Lauren slipped one hand between Camila's legs, the other around her waist keeping them in position as she nibbled her way down the warm, tan skin on Camila's neck, working every spot that elicited a smothered moan. "Grind down," Lauren instructed as she pumped her fingers inside of Camila, her thumb taking time to flick over Camila's clit as the girl rolled her hips against Lauren's hand. Licking a trail from Camila's collarbone to the spot just below her ear, Lauren nipped at the skin, "So you like it when I'm rough?" Camila nodded, her eyes blown as Lauren entered another finger, her movements between Camila's legs bordering on violent, but the way Camila threw her head back told her to keep going.  Stepping back just enough to give her the right amount of room, Lauren dropped her hand from Camila's waist and slapped a hard, flat palm against Camila's bare ass, Camila letting out a moan and grinding her hips once more in return. "You like that?" Lauren smirked and Camila just tangled her hands further into Lauren's hair, pulling on the strands so that Lauren's head moved back enough for them to be eye to eye. Camila nodded slowly and a barely audible again fell from her mouth, the words blocked by the fabric of the bandana. 

Another slap. Another thrust and a curl of fingers. Camila's body started to shake and Lauren slowed her movements, slipping her fingers out of Camila as she pressed their foreheads together. Camila's moan was strangled as Lauren's fingers, slick with Camila's own wetness began to rub rough, hard circles against her clit. Another slap and-

The door opened and two woman chatting away idly about one of the paintings came in, but Lauren just quirked her brow and rubbed the spot between Camila's legs fast, changing direction as Camila began to come undone, her head dropping down to the curve of Lauren's neck as she mumbled out a chain of Lauren's name, happy the fabric and the weight in which she was pressing her face into Lauren was suffocating the volume of sounds. As Camila's body relaxed against Lauren, they held their position until they heard the bathroom door shut once more and Lauren let her hold on Camila go loose, helping her back down so she had both feet on the floor. 

"You're so fucking kinky," Lauren whispered with a smile as she untied the bandana from around Camila's mouth and moved to retie it back in the place it had been originally. "A perfect bow, on a perfect girl." 

"Fucking kiss me," Camila panted, her eyes still black as she readjusted her skirt and looked up at Lauren. 

"Admit that I can be a top if I wanna be."

"Baby, if you're gonna spank me the way you just did," Camila spoke in a hushed and seductive tone. "You can top me every time."