52

Jacob's pov

I put my hands up in surrender and cower down, "Jody, please... let me g-go."

He presses his forearm harder to my throat, squeezing the air out of me.

"Ta ta ta, you think I'd let you go so easily? What, after all you've put me through? With the warrant for my arrest and coming 'n talking your mother's ashes from Angie? No, you're finally getting what you asked for." He laughs darkly, smiling wickedly at me like some devil.

"W-what? I-I never sent... n-never sent the warrant," I choke out, gasping for air.

He lets go a bit, "The fuck you didn't. That officer you've been hanging around sent out a warrant for my arrest a few months ago... Luckily I got myself out by stating my relationship with you."

"They must have done that while I was in hospital, Jody. I had nothing to do with it." I pause, "But the fuck do you mean my relationship with you? You're just my sister's douchebag boyfriend."

"Ah ah, I'm gonna be your brother in law very soon... You were just acting out because you want the wedding called off." He smirks.

"I-..." My face crumples in seconds as I hold back tears, "Jody, no... Please."

"Please... you know she isn't sober. She- she can't get married." I beg all the while he stands there smiling as if he just won a gold fucking metal.

"Enough, you're boring me. Now shut up and stay quiet." He growls and wraps his rough fingers around my throat.

"This is for back talking." He says and punches me right on my already fucked up cheek.

"This is for leaving." A knee to the stomach.

I groan and throw my head back, trying to stay quiet like he ordered.

"This is for coming back." Punch to the jaw, sending a shock to my body.

"This is for dressing like a pussy out in public." A fist to my stomach, knocking the air out of me, making my lungs wheeze and whole body shake.

"And this... this is for just-"

"St-top! Please!" I choke out, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I c-can-t brea-"

He loosens his hand around my neck, "The fuck did I say?"

My jaw drops, huffing air in and out for the life of me, literally.

"I asked you a question."

He tangles his hand in my hair and pulls, "The fuck did I say, Jacob?"

I wince and squeeze my eyes shut, "B-be quiet. I-I know."

"Mhm-"

"Jody?"

"Hmm?" He stops and asks.

"Fuck you," I mutter and take the chance to throw a hit right to his face.

Clearly caught off guard, he gawks and staggers back.

"F-fuck kid, now you really asked for it." He groans and lunges at me, knocking me to the ground.

Seeming to have found my ground, I jerk him back and flip us over.

"Fuck you!" I yell, punching him right in the temple with my bruised and achey knuckles. The dried blood from earlier is soon coated with new as Jody takes my hits while laying in shock and agony. He should be agony after all he's done to me through the years. He truly deserves every single blow to the face that he's receiving.

My victory only lasted so long until Jody jumped into action and threw me off of him. I go to jump back at him but flop a bit when he grabs me by the collar of my polo and brings me up into a standing position. Little did I remember we are just two blokes fighting on a boulevard a little ways away from a pub. He pushes me further from the sidewalk until my feet are about to step off into the road. Cars hoot and holler at us until Jody shoves me in front of one, making me land on my back. The tires of many vehicles screech and a few crashes are heard.

I look to my right to see the bottom of a car centimetres from me. I jerk to the side and scoot away.

"You dick!" I scream at Jody who's chuckling at me.

The driver next to me blare their horn at me and yell for me to move. I go to but before I can, that bastard jumps right back at me. I knock my head back against the asphalt and groan, "Fuck."

"You started this kid. You're the one that just had to speak up- if you would have just been quiet and let me finis-"

I spit in his face and knee him in the crotch, making him cry out and fall into his back. Finding some comfort in that, I smile and jump on top of him, finishing what I supposedly started. Hit after hit after hit until my vision goes blurry, I don't let up.

What stopped me wasn't any of the people in their cars hooting at me, it wasn't any strangers passing by, no, it was-

"Jacob Bixenman, you're under arrest, anything you do or say can be used against you in the court of law." He orders, pulling me off of Jody and cuffing my hands behind my back while I stand there with blurry vision, bloody and fucked up hands, and an achey body.

"Just be quiet kid, I'll have Troye come pick you up at the station." He whispers in my ear, nudging me forward and to the police car I can just barely make out.

I think I can hear Jody being taken off as well, but I also think I just heard Shaun Mellet. I don't know what I know, I just feel asleep in the back of a police car.

-

a/n: my heart hurt a lil while reading this back over