44

a/n: warning: this gets real dirty sooooooo this is your warning

Troye's pov

I am screwed.

Why? 

Well, I'll just tell you.

Teasing; the best form of revenge to anyone. Whether it be platonic, evil, or sexual. Just two bros messing with each other, two twats belittling each other, or two pals trying to see who cracks first. All the same to a certain extent, all different in another. Me, I'm trying to see how far I can push. How much teasing I can do until Jacob has finally had enough and is rough. And no, I'm not looking for trouble, I'm looking for a little bit of revenge. He is the one that started this. 

He started it at breakfast. He was caught wanking off to some kinky, kinky porn. Which I only recently figured out was a thing by the way. So you can imagine by initial shock and then I don't know... jealousy? 

Jacob can't go to me for that? I can give him... that. Instead, he's scared he'll break me. 

Ridiculous, I know. So that's when I plotted out my plan. Well, it's not much of a plan, just a hopeful shot in the dark. I told Jacob to get ready for lunch after he was finished and got ready myself. If he can get himself off in the washroom, I can get back at him. I search through my bag and pull out a certain pair of undies I purchased for a special occasion. They're just perfect. Awfully unlike me, but they're perfect. It's simply just black laced undies with straps that attach to fishnet stockings. I think Mum called them garters or something. Anyway, I'm positive this is more than enough revenge for Jacob to have to see just the two of us alone, but I'm not giving up that easily. No, I'm wearing these out to lunch, maybe even dinner if I really want to mess with him. I slip into the surprisingly comfortable undies and fishnets, looking up at myself in the mirror. I arch my bum out and gawk at myself, a big bright smile masked upon my face. 

Hearing the washroom door open, I turn away from the mirror and watch Jacob come around the corner. 

"Tro-" He starts, then as his eyes direct to my body he freezes. "I-"

I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows at him. 

"I thought we were going to lunch," Jacob mutters, his eyes not leaving the sight in front of him.

"Oh, we are."

He gulps, catching on to my mischievous plan.

"Oh, you're evil." He utters.

I shrug and pick up a pair of trousers and of course, a crop top. a/n: bc crop top troye flopped on us for coachella. I throw the top over my head and go to put on the jeans when Jacob stops me, grabbing my wrist. 

"No, please, I've got something better." 

He lets go of me and turns to his bag, digging through and retrieving what I'd assume to be something terribly provocative.

"Here." He whispers and hands me... a skirt?

I furrow my brows and lift it up, looking at the denim skirt in a mixture of confusion and excitement.

"A skirt?" I ask.

He nods, "I thought you'd like it, didn't know when to give it to you."

I hold it against my front and grumble under my breath. It's adorable.

"This is really short, y'know?"

"Mhm," Jacob hums with a cheeky grin.

I return the look and slip the skirt on.