21

Troye's pov

"Do you want to go out today? Leave the house and get some fresh air?" Jacob offers as he steps back into my room from brushing his teeth in the washroom. 

He just woke up twelve minutes ago while I've been awake the past five hours. It's seven am again. The melatonin isn't working.

"Sure, you can take a nap before we go, though. I'm sure you're still tired." I give him a nodding smile and turn back to my drawing. 

I cannot give anything away yet, but it has to do with my pretty boy with an imagination unlike anyone else. It's coming along quite smoothly, having my model in front of me ninety percent of the time. 

"Nah, it's fine. We can go when you want." He says as he trails up behind me, attempting to be subtle.

"Hey, what are you draw-"

Before he can see it and spoil my surprise, I flip the paper over and stash it away in my drawer.

"None of ya business, Bix. Now, where are we going?" I send him a cheeky smile and get up, walking to my closet and sorting through my options.

He hums, finding his way behind me again. "How about that cute ice cream shop on third avenue? Maybe we can find a park on the way back?"

I hum back approvingly and pick out a big blue coat far too big for my tiny body, a grey t-shirt, and jeans ripped at the knees. I hold the clothes over my hand and throw them on the bed, stretching my arms up and pulling my shirt off, leaving me in only trousers. 

"The park sounds lovely," I whisper, my eyes scanning down my paintings as I slip into my jeans and pull the nice comfy shirt over my head. 

My eyes find Jacob's as I watch him turn away quickly and go through his duffel bag of clothes. He's been wearing the same three outfits since he's been staying with us. The boy has been staying with us for nearly two weeks. 

"You do know you can wear my clothes, right?" I ask as I pull the toned blue coat over my shoulders and push my arms in the holes.

Jacob turns around and tilts his head up, "You wouldn't mind?"

"No, never. I've got more than enough to spare... here." I mutter and pull a few pieces out of my wardrobe.

I throw a matching dark grey shirt at him along with black jeans and a jumper if needed. It is quite cold out in London today, I nearly shivered my tush off when I went to retrieve the mail a few hours ago. 

"Thank you," He smiles and stands up, jumping into the jeans that are much tighter on him than me and slipping the shirt over his head. The jeans compliment his butt for sure, I mentally noted.

"Eyes are up here, kiddo." He chuckles, throwing the jumper on and ruffling his hair up.

I scrunch my nose up at him and playfully glare.

"I'm no kiddo. You're what, a few months older than me?"

"A year and nine days." He winks.

a/n: LEGIT JUST TURNED DOWN MY VOLUME THINKING IT WOULD DIM MY BRIGHTNESS I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW

"So you're eighteen?" I question, grabbing us socks from the chest next to my closet and throwing a pair at him.

He nods, "Yep."

"Hmm, cool." I hum and leave my room, walking into my pretty pink little washroom and cracking the door shut.

"I'll be in the kitchen!" Jacob shouts down the hall as I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.