12

ALICE

I really did not think this through. I was so happy with the idea of her staying the weekend that I forgot that there will be a greater chance of her figuring out that we're different. Well it was to late to think about that now. I just laid sprawled out on my bed trying not to imagine a naked Bella in my shower. Trying being the key word. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't here Bella finish her shower. "Hey Alice, what would you like to do now? The night is still young." "Oh, we're going to watch-" My words trailed off when my eyes caught sight of her. I don't know wether this was a gift from God or the devil himself. I did not prepare myself for her wearing something like that! What made it worse or better, I'm not sure at the moment, was she was drying hee hair with a towel making her breasts jiggle, revealing that she was braless.

 I did not prepare myself for her wearing something like that! What made it worse or better, I'm not sure at the moment, was she was drying hee hair with a towel making her breasts jiggle, revealing that she was braless

"Alice. Earth to Alice. Ate you still with me?" "Huh..." Wait, when did she reach next to me. "Well, that was an intelligent answer. Care to tell me where you mind went off to." I ignored her question completely when I got a good look at her. No one could blame me either. The way she was leaning next to me, I could see everything down her shirt. "You know, last time I checked my eyes were on my face." I groaned and dropped my head when I looked up and saw her smirking at me. "Oh come on, I remember you saying that you wanted to do my hair, so let's get to it."

Its was going on 2 a.m. now and Bella showed no signs of getting tired. After three movies Emmett suggested we played twister. The first round was the guys only, to Edward disappointment and my extreme delight. Jasper used his gift to make the other two fall and lose. I'm also glad he did because we all knew that this game would go on forever if we didn't lose on purpose. A few minutes into our game Rose quit and then Hayley lost next. I had one word to describe this, torture. It was getting increasingly hard for me not to pin her down and claim her right here.

With each new position she takes her body rubs up against mines. It was like she was doing it on purpose! Couple more moves and she was completely over me. "You have no chance of winning you know. In the next ten seconds actually." Before I could try and figure out what she meant I saw her lick her lips, slowly lowering her face towards mines. Her sent was intoxicating I couldn't think of anything but her. I couldn't help the moan that came from be when I felt her nibbling on my neck. And not just any spot. But the spot a mating mark is supposed to go. Next thing I know I'm on the ground with everyone laughing at what just happened. I could even hear Carlisle and Esme upstairs.

Looking up to see where Bella was only to spot her celebrating with Jasper. "Move away from her now before you lose control of yourself!". Edward said this to low for humans to hear but I'm sure everyone saw her tighten her grip on Jasper as if to hold him to her and stop him from moving. Her slight glare in Edwards direction did not go unnoticed before she came to help me off the ground.

"Let go up to my room. Its almost 5 in the morning and I want us to be out of here and reach the mall as it opens" I grabbed her hand, dragging her up to my room before anyone could protest. We spent the rest of the time talking and cuddling with each other.