09

ALICE

I continued to stroke Bella's hair as I quietly asked her to be alright and to wake up for me. I heard Hayley saying that she was taking Jasper home so they could go hunting because of the smell of Angela's blood that was lingering in the air. I was too distracted by my thoughts to really pay attention to what was going on.

I could not understand how Bella seemed to know what was going to happen. It really looked like she was having a vision. What baffled me more was that I could not hear any of her bones break at the impact with the van nor the ground. I have so many questions I want to ask her.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a warm hand massaging my cheek sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes to see Bella's beautiful blue eyes shining up at me. "Someone as beautiful as you should not be crying." She said smiling up at me. I could not believe this girl! She just got hit by a damn van and here she is comforting me!

Before I can say anything I'm being pulled away from her by her father. I didn't even hear him or the paramedics pull up. I watched helplessly as the chief helped her into a sitting position. My family and I watched confused as she vehemently refused the help from the paramedics. What shocked me more was when her father supported her decision not to.

"What in the world do she think she is doing, refusing medical treatment like that! And he is even worse because he is supposed to be her father! When I get her to see sense and finally be mine I will correct the choices she makes." The dumb idiot just kept going on and on. Like my Bella would ever go with someone like him. 

"Hey, Alice..." My head snapped to her at the sound of her voice. I didn't even hear her approach, and by the looks of it neither did any of my siblings I really want to know how in the world does this woman keep sneaking up on us! Whatever, I have more important things to do right now. "I was wondering if when you have time we could hang out or something?" I just watched her incredulously. She just got hit full on by a van and now is standing in front of me, asking if I want to hang out like nothing happened! I was about to answer when I got interrupted.... Again! I mean really, What is with people interrupting me all the time.

"Bella, you ready to go? I got one of my coworkers to cover me for a few minutes so I can take you home." I pouted at that. I just got to see her again. I didn't want her to leave already. Then I got an idea. "If it's alright with you Chief Swan, Bella could come over to our house for the rest of the day. That way she is not home alone and if anything does happen my dad will be there to take care of it right away." I couldn't see what his decision would be so I hoped that it would be yes. I saw him raise an eyebrow at me than my family, he then finally turned to his daughter.

"Are they...?"

"No"

"So then there...?

"Yes they are but its fine. You know I can take care of myself. Besides I'm sure Alice wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. Isn't that right Ali." I'm just glad that I could no longer blush because I would have been red when I saw her wink at me. All I could do was to nod in agreement.

Her father agreed as long as I drove her to our house. Now we just had to get her bike there also. As he as walking away he stopped to turn back. "Oh, I almost forgot." He handed her a cell phone. "Someone named my pixie kept calling and texting you while you were gone." Bella's face became a deep shade of red. So that the name she has me under on her phone. I couldn't help the smile that came on my face and winked at her.

"Thanks a lot Charlie for that." She tried to whack him on his head but he already ran off laughing.

"Shall we go?"

*******

hey, guys sorry for the long wait. I was dealing with a lot of crap lately. And with my absolutely amazing luck when I was going to write this chapter the car I was in just had to get hit by some dumb jackass. And my dumb self was taken to the hospital but left before they could check up on me. NOT a very smart idea that I'm paying for now but hey hey I'm depressed and really don't care anymore.

The one thing I do care about is finishing this book cause I hate incomplete shit!

So stay tuned!

TA-TA!!