03

ALICE 

We have been in school now for almost a month now. It's the same as always. Like Evey school before, we were constantly stared at, talked about but seldom approached. This existence would be so much easier on me if I could be friends with the humans but they stay away from us subconsciously.

I couldn't stop thinking about that voice I heard before we came here. Wondering who it was and if she would be here. But it leaves me to wonder. The students kept talking about this girl called Bella and how she was returning today after she left couple days before we arrived. I hope that this Bella is the one from my vision, but who am I kidding I know it couldn't be because no human could influence my vision to talk to me like that.

"Alice! Let's go! We are going to be late, the others have already left!" "I'm coming!" I shouted back to Rose

*School*

We arrived at school with two minutes to spare. Somebody decided to drive like a maniac in order not to be late. Like the teacher's would care anyways. Ever since his comment, I've been riding with Rose and Emmett to school to avoid the asshole. "Don't Growl at me if you do not like what goes on in my head." Jasper and Hayley came in his blackCorvett, Rose drove her cherry red Mustang GT M3. Oh yeah, Edward drove his silver Volvo. We all leaned up against Roses car waiting for the bell to ring. 

I turn my head towards the road with a weird feeling bubbling up inside of me. I can't seem to put my finger on it like something is making me. "What are you looking at Ali?" I was about to answer when I heard the sound of a motorcycle, then it came into view at a very high speed. 

"Holy fucking shit!" Rosalie had a stunned look on her face

"Holy fucking shit!" Rosalie had a stunned look on her face. "Whats has gotten into you?"  "That's a  Dodge Tomahawk V-!0 Superbike!" She answered Edward still stunned. "And your point is? Its just a bike." "Just a bike! That shit costs $600,000 and has a top speed o 400 mph! There were only 10 made! How the hell did someone in Forks get their hands on one! I couldn't even do that!" By this point she had hearts in her eyes. I'll never get her passion for cars and bikes.

I couldn't take my eyes off off the rider. Something about them was calling to me. I felt like I had to be near them.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by them parking next to us. Everybody's eyes were on them. They got off their bike and I was finally able to get a good look at them. The biker was female and was wearing a sexy ass outfit that clung to them! And oh my God, they had the most dilisous sent!

 The biker was female and was wearing a sexy ass outfit that clung to them! And oh my God, they had the most dilisous sent!

She reached up to remove her helmet and my breath hitched as I lost myself in her sky-blue eyes. She must have heard me because her eyes was locked with mines the next second. Only one thing came to my mind as we stood there staring at each other.

"Mate!"

I didn't realize that I said at first till I felt my family look at me. I didn't care though. This Goddess in front of me was my mate. Mine. The one that I could spend all eternity with.

I watched as she tilt her head to the side slightly as if she heard me. A slow sexy smile appeared on her face, drawing my attention to her plump lips. I looked back into he eyes returning the smile. She winked at me, grabbed her bag and walked off as the bell rang. My eyes just followed, unable to look away.

"ALICE!"

"Huh?"

"Jeez I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes." I look around to see that the parking lot was completely empty and that my family and I were the only ones left. "Is she really your mate? Do you really think that she was the voice you heard in your vision?"

"I really think she is Em! Oohhhh I can't wait to meat her! OMG! She actually smiled and winked at me! If I had a heartbeat it would of skipped a beat!" I ran inside the school without a second thought leaving my family behind.

"I hope I have some classes with the mysterious Goddess. If not I'll just finda way to change my schedule!"

******

As promised, here is the next chapter for you who are actually reading this story. michi2020 playfulnative ProudlySouthAfrican thank you for liking this book!