04

ALICE

It turned out that I did, in fact, have classes with Bella. I was able to persuade an intern at the front desk to let me know which classes she had. We had all classes together except for one, Biology. Unfortunately, the class was full and I couldn't switch. What makes it even worse was that Edward had that class with her. I groaned in frustration when I left the office.

I arrived at my English AP class ten minutes late and sat in the corner seat in the back by the window. I looked around the class but didn't see her anywhere. Sighing in defeat I turned my head to the front of class pretending that I was actually paying attention while I text Rose and tell her about that I found out. Thirty minutes later the door opened and I get hit with the most mouthwatering scent.

"Ah yes, Ms. Swan , it is good to have you back with us. Take a seat so we can begin." She nodded her head and walked down the isle. It was then that I realized that the only empty spot was at my desk. "Hi. You must be one of the new kids that came when I left."  'Oh wow... Her voice  was so husky and smooth as silk sending shivers down my spine! I cold spend forever just listening to her talk about anything and not get bored.' "Hey, your eyes changes colors too! 'Shit! How do I get myself out of this one? Wait does that means her changes also?' 

I snapped out of my thoughts when it hit me that I was just staring at her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Alice Cullen, my siblings and I are indeed the new kids. You must be the famous girl the whole seems to can't stop talking about." What the hell! I actually stuttered. I don't stutter. She giggled at what I said causing me to relax a bit. "I guess I am. The names Swan, Isabella Swan. But you my dear may call me anything you like." She in a sexy British accent while kissing the back of my hand. 'DDDaamm not that was hot!'

"Ms. Cullen, Ms. Swan! What could possibly be so important that can not wait till after my class!" "Sorry, Ms. Anderson we were just jetting to know each other seeing as we just met and all." Was Bella's quick reply. "Is that so? Well, then I guess the two of you won't mind doing a report about each other. I expect a three-page report about each other's lives from the both of you by the end of next week."

"Well, it looks like somebody needs to get laid." My eyes opened wide when I heard her say that. It was hard to keep myself from laughing. The fact that she said it with a straight face did not help. "What was that, Ms. Swan?" 

"Oh, nothing really. I just said that I couldn't wait to get to know Alice more." Said Bella with a smile on her face giving me a wink again. 'Alice calm down. You can not jump her. Even though she is making so very hard to resist her at the moment.' 

We paid attention to the rest of class, well, more like we pretended to while we talked for the rest of the class period till the bell rang. We walked together to our next class. I could feel many of the students' eyes on us, but I ignored it. Bella looked as if she didn't notice or even cared.

"Hey, your eyes went back to amber. I mean the black made you look both sexy and dangerous, but amber makes you look beautiful, Especially when you smile." I stopped dead in my tracks. If it was even the slightest bit possible I know I wold be blushing up a storm right now. 'Is that how she sees me?'  I started to walk again, thanking her for the compliment, albeit with a little stutter. 'God that's the second time today and the day just began!' 

"Since we're on the subject. what did you mean that my eyes change too? Does yours really change?" She held the classroom door open for me , letting me pass first. We took our seats in the back. "Yeah, they do. When I'm angry, sad, or feel hurt they turn gray. The stronger it is the darker it gets." We stopped talking when the teacher walked in.

The rest of our classes passed pretty much the same way. With us talking and fooling around. But unlike before, we didn't get in trouble. I couldn't keep a smile off my face.