06

"See guy's, Bella agrees with me!"

"Let's get a few things clear. I don't nor will I ever agree with you in this matter. What I find disgusting are the both of you. If they are together so what. If they found love with the people they live with then all the power to them." Defended Bella fiercely on our behalf getting allot of attention while she packed up her stuff. "Don't get it twisted. I am not your friend. The only reason I even sit here is because Angela and Eric asked me to. I can not stand ignorant people like you. And one last thing before I go and you better remember it. Call Rosalie a bitch again and I'll fuck you up. Say anything Bad about Alice again and I swear to God nobody will hear from you for days and you will wish I had killed you!"

"I like her! The way she just made them all fear her in less than a minute was epic! When can I meet her?" Asked a very excited Emmett.

"What I don't understand is why she defended me? We haven't even met before." "That's a good question. She was feeling rage for what they said but also very protective when she was defending the both of you." We all looked at Jasper to make sure we heard him right.

We were so caught up in our own conversation that we didn't hear Bella approach us till we heard a throat being cleared.

"Hey Alice, I was wondering if I could walk you to your next class." I could tell she was slightly nervous about asking me, and I must say, it was cute on her. I just smiled at her grabbed my stuff saying bye to my family. Bella took my books out my hand and interlocked her arm with mines. "Shall we." "Well aren't you a gentlewoman!" She smiled down at me, showing off her cute dimples.

We talked outside of my classroom for a few minutes since we left lunch early. We got to know each other a little more, and I have to say I'm liking her more and more as time passes. I couldn't get over how easy it was to talk to her. How comfortable I became around her in such a short amount of time. I don't care what Edward believes. I know she is y mate and I won't have him trying to steal her from me. 

The warning bell rang telling us that we have five minutes to get to class. I watched a frown appear on her face when it did. It made me smile knowing that she didn't want to leave either. It makes me wonder if she can feel the pull like I do. "I guess that's my cue. It's a shame we don't have this class together like all the others." "I know what you mean, but look at it this way. you'll be all the more excited to see my beautiful self when this class is finished!" I meant for it to be a joke not expecting what I got back as a response. "You don't know how right you are. Now I have something to look forward to. I'll pick you up here when our class is finished. Bye Pixie." 

With that, I was left stunned in the hallway. She did not just say that I beautiful in a round about way. Did she? I think Rose got tired of calling my name again cause next thing I know she is dragging me to our seats.

"Spill!" For the rest of class, I told Rose all that I learned about Bella. Well, I was till she rudely cut me off saying I was starting to drool. I just crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. 

"I get it. You really like her already. Just promise me you will try to take it slow. We don't know anything about her yet and I don't want to see you get hurt okay." I told her that I would cause she has always looked out for me.

"What do you think Edward is doing since he has Biology with her?" She has a point. I should have warned Bella about him but that would have made her want to know why. "I really don't know. I just hope it's not anything stupid and will make me kill him for."

When we walked out our classroom we noticed Bella leaning up against the wall waiting for me like she said she would. The smile on my face dropped when I realized she was mad. She looked up seeing us and her anger was gone, leaving a smile on her face when she saw me.

"Why did yu look mad just now?" Rose asked her before I could when we reached her. She hesitated at first but answered none the less. "Your brother is a fucking dick! First, he tried to hit on me, not taking no for an answer. Then he started talking bad about Alice and how I should stay away from her because she's no good for me." I couldn't help but drop my head at that. "I got fed up when he said that so I slammed my textbook in his face and walked out. The last thing I heard was your brother Jasper laughing his ass off."

My jaw dropped!. Not only did she defend me from her friends but also from my brother. Not to mention embarrassing the hell out of him! I would have jumped up and kiss her right this minute if I hadn't had made that promise to Rose just now.

"I approve." Rose said looking between Bella and I befor she walked off.