Chapter 26.

• Twenty Six : Babies? •

June 25th 2018;

Niall Horan engaged to Freya Clarke!?

Young and very successful footballer, Niall Horan (23) is officially off the market as photos of him on one knee in front of long term girlfriend, Freya Clarke (22) has emerged on the social media pages of many of Clarke's fellow classmates.

According to an inside source, and a post on Instagram from the best friend of Freya, Perrie Edwards yesterday, confirms that Freya graduated with an English degree yesterday, and attended an event arranged by her university for their graduating students, alongside family and friends.

Through photos and videos, it has come to our understanding that Horan had Ed Sheeran, a good friend of his, perform a song from his new album (released today) which was was written by Horan about Freya.

Deciding against reading anymore of the article, I lock my phone giving my full attention to Caitlin on the opposite side of the table and she stares blankly into her cup of hot chocolate, lost in her own little world.

"You wanna go shopping after this?" I decide, instantly catching her attention from across the table as she snaps her head up, staring at me with excited, bright eyes, vigorously nodding her head.

Caitlin had her last exam this morning, and now she is officially done with high school and is waiting for  letters back from universities she's applied to here in London to find out whether or not she's been accepted or not. She decided she didn't want to go anywhere far, afraid to be away from Perrie, Louis, Niall and I, and of course her mam and Liam - how could she ever think of leaving Liam?

Those two are so smitten with one another it's adorable.

"I was on your phone when you were up getting out drinks," she sips her hot chocolate, glancing up at me through her eyelashes. "My wifi wouldn't work and I wanted to Google something," she justifies herself.

I laugh at her, shaking my head, but nod, waiting for her to continue with whatever she has to say. "You're searching holiday destinations," she purses her lips.

I blush, nodding. "Niall and I want to go on holiday, just us two. We haven't done that yet," I shrug, sucking my bottom lip between my teeth and biting softly.

Caitlin grins at me, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I roll my eyes, giggling. "I should not be having these type of conversations with you!" I shake my head, an amused chuckle escaping past my slightly parted lips.

This time it's Caitlin rolling her eyes. "I'm nearly eighteen! Sometimes you seem to forget that," I jut my lip out, nodding my head as if to agree with her statement.

Sometimes - okay most times I forget that Caitlin is very much grown up and is doing her own thing. It's not necessary to filter things around her anymore and that's scary because in my eyes she's always been the little girl I've adored and loved like a little sister, and now; now she isn't so little anymore.

"Seriously though, have you decided on anywhere yet?" I shake my head, taking another sip of my drink.

"We're thinking Brazil, but we're not decided," she nods, grinning behind me and before I have the chance to turn around, the chair beside me is pulled out and my fiancé is in the seat beside me, Liam across from him beside Caitlin.