"Are you sure you want me to wear this? I still have your letterman jacket, I wouldn't want to-"

He interrupted me, "I insist Alex, now head to the bathroom and put this on."

I sighed in defeat, taking the sweater in my hand, and going in the direction of the bathroom in the hallway.

I grabbed a towel from one of the shelves, dampening it with water and ridding myself of the visible flour on my face and clothes. Looking myself in the mirror, I pulled over Jayce's sweater over my head once all the flour from my face and clothes were gone.

Heading outside of the bathroom, I felt myself bump into something, well more like someone.

"Sorry," I apologized; lifting my head to look at the person I had bumped into.

Jacob.

His eyes were set upon the sweatshirt I was currently sporting. He smirked, folding his arms across his chest, "Well, it seems that my brother is definitely fast with women."

My eyes widened, realizing his innuendo, "No, no! We didn't do that! He just lent me this sweater to-"

"Relax, it was a joke, gosh," He sighed, running his hand through his hair in a familiar way.

"Anyways," I guess he wanted to continue this pointless conversation, "I'm guessing you're my brothers rebound girl since he broke up with that cheerleader chick. Word of advice, don't take it too seriously when he humps and dumps you."

 I couldn't believe what he was saying, he was like what 13, 14? Damn.

"You make it sound like Jayce is some sort of womanizer," I deadpanned.

He laughed dryly, "You barely noticed?"

I shook my head in defense, "Actually I haven't noticed at all because it is completely untrue. Jayce can be really sweet and kind when he wants to be."

"Which isn't all the time, am I right?" I didn't bother to answer him, since I knew he was right. Glancing around the hallway for Jayce to pop out any moment, I pursed my lips leaning against the closed door behind me.

Jacob raised his eyebrows at me, "Well?"

"Well what?" I replied.

He rolled his eyes, "Aren't you going to move? Unless you want me to piss right in front of you."

My mouth formed an 'o', and I stepped aside, giving him access to the door.

Before stepping inside, I stopped him, "Jacob?"

He huffed, turned around, and looked at me impatiently, "What?"

"You know, you don't have to act like such a jerk to Jayce. He's just trying to be a good brother," I said with all honestly.

For a moment a look of regret flashed across his face, but then formed into a blank expression. He muttered something that sounded like, "Whatever," and turned his back on me.

So, I'm guessing him and Jayce weren't as close as I thought.

"I never got your name," He said, as I was about to walk away, his back still facing me. His hand was gripping the doorknob of the already half-open bathroom door.

"Alex," I simply stated.

Immediately his tone changed, turning a bit softer, "Alex, do you care about my brother?"

His question caught me off guard. How exactly was I suppose to answer that? I mean, I care about all people, but what exactly did he mean by that?

"Yeah, I guess."