Story Time! (A/N)

Okay, QueenOfDisco wanted to know what it felt like having Prince staring at you. Also, you have to look at the gifs to know what I am talking about.

Well, I think I was actually in Paisley Park or something cause of the white color scheme that I see later in the dream.

I was browsing around in a random ordinary room full of computers, records & papers. I think this was the basement, that's what I think/remember, it was really cluttered to the point you had to watch what you were stepping on.

They did say that P was a hoarder, but that could be untrue. 😞

It was very interesting to look through all of these things, even though I don't remember what I looked at... 😑

Then I carefully walked out of the room to look around where I was. I looked around the home like I've been in there before. I knew where everything was and I even saw a kid's playroom that has not been touched.

I went all the way back upstairs or across the hall somewhere to a cool full furnished rec room or living room, covered with white walls & white furniture & marble table tops.

It was all awesome, everything that was in his home felt so real and looked so familiar when I was walking around the room, kind of reminded me of my old home.

Then, when I least expected it, he was there(in his Art Official Age era look 👅). And he was looking at me with his intense stare.

His eyes was following my every movement while I walked around the room, exploring the furniture and everything else

His eyes was following my every movement while I walked around the room, exploring the furniture and everything else. He was playing with his hands while I was doing these things, kinda slouching in his chair with a smirk playing on his lips.

When I was done browsing, he put his hand under his chin, then asked me to: "Come & sit next to me Mimi or Jameillia."

Mind you, I got the chills when my name rolled off his tongue, especially with his deep voice 😣😖

I walked over to sit next to him, he was still watching me too as I sat, sitting himself up 😣

First, we started talking and and laughing about something. You know his genuine laugh & his adorable smile 😍

We were quite engrossed in talking to one another & this continued on for quite a few minutes.

Next, the air in the room changed & got a bit foggy as a crowd of darling kids came running in. Some came and sat on my lap and between my legs, others did the same to Prince and we began watching Psych on the TV with some snacks & whatnot.

While watching, I turned to see that he was looking back at me with a smile. I look back at him, giving him a small smile while the kids watched the TV and then I woke up.

But when I woke up, I felt refreshed. I felt like I could take on anything it was really nice.

If you want to know any more of my dreams about P, the ones that I do remember, then write down in the comment section down below.