6

FilthyCute KaleahColeman Purple4Prince kindredgypsy BlueJean20 _Purple_LOVE voxofp ShelleyratedxMJ New readers 😍😍😍 Let's get this show on the road!! Thank you very much for the reads, the votes, & the comments. I am very grateful! 💜💋🌈

 I am very grateful! 💜💋🌈

👅👅👅👅

☺☺☺☺☺☺

I had already arrived at the hotel that I was staying at, thinking on how my plan will be executed. I turn the tv on to catch the news. Big mistake.

"Are they together or not? Hello New York, this is Petty Betty, bringing you the news. The New York native was giving a farewell show to Ryan Henderson, one of her dancers that's been there since the beginning. A source in the crowd records Minnesota native Prince, watching the show with mixed emotions between anger & jealousy. Roll the recording Jim."

They showed the part where the musclehead lifted her up & spun her around with ease. I look in horror as they zoom in my veil-covered face, showing my face crossing over to unreadable emotions. "Damn."

"The recording was given to me right after the show was due to me being there myself. If he wanted to disguise himself, then he shouldn't wear all that damn purple & a veil. I had mistaken him for a woman at first."

Okay... She trying me.

"He must have been really heated after she publicly grinded him. She really must have rocked his world. I would have been too, she can do that to me anytime. I will be going to that masquerade to see her in person too. See you all there Brooklyn. Now time for the weather, Tiffany!"

I turn the channel to not listen to anymore nonsense. But she was right, I am still heated from what she did. And this masquerade is going to set things straight.

Next Night...