8

jazzy_alsinaperez Alrighty guys! I had a bomb arse birthday! I am having an awesome Christmas! Thank you for the laughs & whatnots. Much love to you all & this is my Christmas present to you all! 💜💋🌈 Here we go!

 Much love to you all & this is my Christmas present to you all! 💜💋🌈 Here we go!

P. S. My mom read the prologue & first chapter of this... Her reaction to it & to the comments... It was too funny 😂😂😂

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

That Shade Dance Studio

People of every shape, size & color were working on their routine for tonight in the clean space. They were already perfect but wanted to make sure everything was right. There was one person that was not believing in her ability to remember.

Jeanie claps her hands to stop everyone. "Alright everyone. Great job." She looked at a lovely plus size African girl like her along with a muscular Asian man. "Cloe & Mani. Darlings, I need to talk to you. Everyone walks out of the space except the three. She ties her kinky hair up & out of her face with a scarf.

"Alright guys, what's the problem?" Cloe plays with her hands. "I can't really do the grinding on top of him. I don't know how." "Well honey, if you didn't know how to, you could have come to me." Jeanie answers with concern.

"It doesn't feel right to you?" Mani asks Cloe. "No, it doesn't work for me." Jeanie walks up to the young African. "Do you trust me?" She shakes her head 'yes'. "Lie on the mat. Like a plank but lift your torso with both your arms supporting your upper body."

She does as Jeanie asked of her. She gets on top of Cloe. "Honey, don't do it like its a big chore. Do it because you know you have the confidence & power to turn him on." She started to slowly grind herself onto Cloe.

"A slow sensual grind to get it started. Watch me." She whispers to Cloe. "Entice him with your hips, not with your privates. Make him want you. Hold my waist doll." Cloe does as instructed, Jeanie putting her hands on top of hers.

"Hypnotize him with your movements, make it your own once he is yours. Give him eye contact too, it's key for the seduction. Fuck with his mind, make him think he is in control when it's really you."

Jeanie gently let Cloe's hands go & puts her hands next to her head on the mat while continuing to move her hips sensually. "Fuck him without fucking him. You got it?" Cloe was blushing mad at her instructor but shook her head 'yes'. "Alrighty then, Mani." The young man come to help both women.

"Thank you. Now, you do enjoy working with Cloe?" He blushes at the question. "More than anything." Cloe bites her lips at the newfound declaration. "Good, glad you do. I want everyone to have fun with each other. Now sit down on the chair & Cloe you sit on top of him."

Mani sits down as Cloe slowly gets on top of him while Jeanie put on the song that were going to dance to. "Alright. Start the routine that we all are going to do tonight. But do it slow & sensual." Cloe started to smoothly roll her hips onto the young man as Jeanie whispers in her ear.