4

Birthday_Shake_ Ari725 __bebby___ swipingthatebt AryanaT I'm glad you all could join, enjoy yourselves! I enjoy reading my own stories, I am proud of myself. Hope you all enjoy too again! 💜💋🌈

 Hope you all enjoy too again! 💜💋🌈

😏😏😏😏😏😏

The concert ended & I walked out of the double doors, seeing that Tony was already waiting. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I lied & said. "I've seen better." He turns to look at me. "Oh really? Then why yo little man on salute?" I looked down to see that he was on salute. I covered him.

"Somebody rubbed up against me. That's all." He cut his eyes at me, mumbled to himself. "Man, just say that you enjoyed yourself." He was really fighting for this. "No, cause I didn't." He shakes his head at me. "It's true."

The wind blew, putting my hair in my mouth. "God don't like lies neither." He responds while getting inside his car. I did not enjoy myself. The wind blew even harder, knocking me over.

A few days later...

"Welcome to The Shady Pines Show! Here is your host Ms. Shady!!!" (Lavender-Violet 😂😂😂)

I heard the pre-recorded voice introducing the host. I was honestly requested to come on here & speak about my next move on my music. It was fine but I honestly don't want to be here right now.

"And now, let's introduce the Artist himself. Prince!"

I walk out there & wave to the people & hug Shady. "Its very nice to see you Mr. Prince." Shady responds happily. "It's nice to be here Ms. Pines." We talk about the possibilities of my next era & whatnot. But then a question that I didn't want to exactly answer came up.

"What do you think of Sparkles?" I couldn't exactly answer fast enough. "Cause you were spotted coming out of where she was performing. Did you enjoy yourself? I personally love what she does."

"I'm surprised that a woman of her size could do anything that she is openly doing." I chuckle. "I sure didn't think yo little ass had a good stroke game but here we are." She whispers while she sips her tea.

"What was that?" "Nothing, let's get back to your interview. So how do you think if she topped your live performances?" I just laughed at the question. "It would be quite impossible due to that she doesn't have it to top me."

😏😏😏😏😏😏

Jeanie just kept on watching the interview with no comment. "Hey Jeanie, how will you be answering to that?" She looks to her manager & best friend Layla. "I will be okay. Two can always play that game."