11

You thought it was over darlings 😏😏

😶😶😶😶😶

12:55 am at night

"Rosie?" "Here." Rosie answers while coming through the double doors. "Okay. Everyone is here except... Jeanie." I roughly sighed to myself while taking attendance of everyone that was there.

Where in the hell is she? Speaking of the Devil, I look up to see the double doors open to reveal a smirking Jeanie, in a red trenchcoat with matching 6 inch heels, slowly treading onto the stage.

Literally the Devil. I walked up to her in a quick stride, meeting her eye to eye. "You're late." I softly yelled at her, but it didn't seem to phase her. "Pssh, I arrive in my own time, not yours."

"You arrive at the time that I assign you, you work for me." I grab her wrist, looking deep into her expressive brown eyes.

She gave me a humorless laugh before speaking to me again. "You know, we could make a new collaboration album now called: Brooklyn vs. Lake Minnetonka. Cause I will fuck you up like we on Broadway street in Brooklyn if you don't let me go."

Damn... "Don't be late again. Go sit on top of the piano like a good girl." I spoke before I let her wrist go, but she walks off the stage completely. "Where are you going?" "Bite me Pectin." Jeanie threw over her shoulder after she sits on a chaise, crossing her legs.

Don't tempt me. I will bite you when I get ready. I smacked my lips before turning back to face my band & back-up dancers. "Places everyone."

Everyone was getting in position for the last few minutes of the music video while Jeanie watched on as the only audience, adorning a smirk. I wonder what's underneath the coat.

"Rosie, come & sit on top of the piano for the next shot." I yelled out while I spied on Jeanie in the audience.

"If you let her sit up there, the piano will cave in man." I hear Tony state to me loudly for everyone to hear.

Okay, that was not necessary... I thought while looking at him in disgust. "Sorry but who are you?" Jeanie spoke out, interrupting my thoughts. "Tony M. The rapper of the group. What's it to you?"

Jeanie jumps back onto the stage & taps her chin. "Tony M. Tony M. Hmph, never heard of you." "What now?" "Sorry I never heard of you cuz the people that actually know can actually rap."

"Bitch-" Jeanie ignored him & kept going. "It's not like your Big Daddy Kane or the Sugarhill Gang. Nor Curtis Blow, Special Ed, Biz Markie, Heavy D, Queen Latifah nor MC Lyte you know. You're just lame ass Tony M."

After Jeanie stated all of that, people around us was quietly snickering to themselves. "Your fat ass ain't nobody to be criticizing me!" Tony screamed out to her, Jeanie just stared on at him. "Hmmm, you don't know anything about my fat ass."