2

moneylovesme99 jaicolenix Noruan88 ShortyRaRa kay1958 CrystalNissen wreka_stow TrueAngel97 willerkhale Katie-Baby Glad that everyone has enjoyed themselves.

Time to get this show on the road!

Her slave chain

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

She was stun to her spot after that declaration that I made to her. She starts her struggles to get out of my strong grip. "Where do you think you are going? We have yet to prepare you for the thorough fucking you are going to get."

She tries to wack me again but I just ended up moving us deeper into the back of the bus where my own private area is. I kick the door shut with my stock heel. "You wouldn't be able to handle me again little man." She tries to still wrestle out of my grip. "Lie again." I respond to that lie.

"Fucking let go!" She just wouldn't listen. "No." I responded sternly. She spits in my face. I darkly chuckle at her feistiness. I look at her with my equally angry eyes. "I am going to enjoy fucking you into submission."

Then I threw her on the bed, pulling out my handkerchief, wiping my cheek of her saliva. "Such an unruly woman. I wonder what happens when you overstimulate a clit?"

I started unbuttoning my jacket, showing my chest covered in perspiration & my healthy patch of chest hair. She got up on her elbows, giving me the evil eye while I shrugged the jacket off, throwing it to the other side of the room.

"It can become numb for a couple days. And that's what I am going to do." I crawl up to her slowly till we meet nose to nose. "I am going to suck."

Kiss.

"Fuck."

Kiss.

"Y."