Question TIME!

Alrighty then darlings, here it is! Questions about the story! I want you all to think about your answers.

Wait...

Before you answer these questions, you would have had to have read all the recent Pheromone chapters to understand what I am asking.

Plus, check out these lovely human's stories: LyricalWritten -badera christinacastillo14 Marie1234love

Mmm mm, looking like a fine piece of uncooked chicken.

Here we go...

1. Why does Prince have the vivid dreams that he is having? Does it have a deeper meaning behind them?

2. Why is he so possessive & jealous around Jeanie?

3. Do you like Jeanie pushing Prince's temper the way she does?

4. Why did Tony M. do Rosie Gaines like that?

5. Did Tony get what he deserved?

6. What Jeanie did at the rehearsal of the Gett Off music video, was it too much or was it enough?

7. Did everyone at the rehearsal get aroused?

8. Honestly, why do you think Jeanie is the way she is?

9. Why does Jeanie dislike smoking? Does it have a deeper meaning?

10. What type of turmoil do you think that Jeanie is going through internally?

11. Why didn't Janis defend herself when Mildred blew smoke in her face?

12. Why is Mildred the way she is?

13. What do you think happened to Marny's mother & what does Mildred, Janis & Jeanie have to do with it?

14. Will Marny & a few others be joining the band soon?

15. Is Marny gonna get her ass kicked out of another store?

16. You already know who Violet is 😏

But what is his plan to do to Jeanie? Will he succeed or will his plans be foiled again?

Last Question: If I were to update, which story would you rather me update?

Happy answering 💜💜💜💜

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

So.....

I hope that all of you have enjoyed the triple update...

You know why?

Because that's all you're getting out of me for awhile 😊

I know, I ain't shit 😄

I will be taking a break from writing for a little while, I will be reading & commenting 😄

I will be catching up with everyone else, you won't miss my writing 😙

See you all later 💜💋🌈