Cayden's Makeover

Start from the beginning

" I think he is crazy in love with you and wants to wait until he knows you are ready so maybe you should say something to him. If you don't tell him he will never know how you feel kind of like when I lied to you and by the way Im sorry about that. I know I have apologised like a million times already I just feel really bad"

" thanks I will and stop apologizing its all behind us now." I said and we continued to talk for another half hour before deciding to go find Cayden.

( Cayden's POV)

I was laying on my bed with Aria and we were watching a movie. Well she looked like she was lost in her  thoughts and I was watching her. I can't believe I got so lucky and All I want to do is mark her, but I won't until she is ready. Keeping my wolf in control is getting even harder as time goes on because he wants to mark what is his.

she looked up at me and I asked " what are you thinking about?"

" Nothing important"

" Come on tell me" I pouted and gave her my famous puppy dog eyes knowing she would cave. However to my surprise she didn't cave she said" awe you look cute when you do that" 

" Don't call me cute. Im strong and manly,  not cute"

Giggling She said " No your cute", so I to growled and rolled ontop of her. " I am not cute" I said.

" What ever you say Cay-" she started to say, but I cut her off by tickling her . " stop" I gasped between fits of laughter.

" No say Cayden your not cute and ill stop tickling you" He said and She shook her head refusing to give in, so I continued to tickle her until she chooses to do ask I said.

 " Fine Cay your not cute" She said giving in and using her nickname for me instead of my real name. I stopped tickling her and got off of her not being about to hold back the satisfied smirk that spread across my face. I went to kiss her, but She turned her head playfully glaring at me.

" Hey that is not fair" I pouted wanting a kiss.

" Yes you tickled me to get what you wanted now you don't get a kiss."

" No its not" I said. Before she could answer Anna and Sara came into the room.

" CayCay?"

" Yes Anna"

" Will you come play with us" How could I say no to her. She had me wrapped around her little finger, but I would never admit that. Well both her and her sister do. God im whipped.

"Sure your sister is being mean anyway" I said holding back a grin.

" Sissy don't be mean to my Caycay, now you can't play with us we don't like meanies" She said crossing her arms with a serious expression on her face.

" Yeah listen to her we don't like meanies" I said grinning. Aria shook her head at me as Anna and Sara led me out of the room. She led me down the long hall way towards Sara's room. Once we were in the the room I looked around and saw all the little girl toys. Then I notice Liam sitting on the bed. Oh good its not only me who can't say no. 

Sara let go of my hand leaving just Anna holding my hand and went over to were Liam was sitting. Anna let go of my hand and told me to go sit next to Liam. Both girls left the room and came back with a bag full of something.

" whats in the bag girls?" I asked

" Makeup" Anna said

" Are you suppose to be wearing makeup Anna" Liam asked.

" Its not for us" She said

Liam and I looked at each other mortified. Those little girls were not putting make up on me. No way not gonna happen.