Chapter 1

Okay so I wrote this when i was like 12 so ignore all the mistakes and newborniness of me

*Alex's P.O.V*

"Bye sweety! I'll miss you!" My mom yells from down stairs.

"Bye mom have nice time!"

As I say that, Taylor walks into my room and lays on my bed.

"where are you going?" He asked me with a smirk on his face

"I'm going to Jordyn's house to meet up with her. Were gonna go run."

"oh.ok..."

"why?"

"Hey well mom and Dad already left so that's good."

"Ok but why were you asking?!" I say irritated by him ignoring my question.

"Promise you won't tell mom or Dad?" I just nod.

"Ok well I invited the Boys over for the whole week!" All I could think was 'Im gonna be stuck with 9 boys in my house for 2 weeks......'

Uugh.

"That's great!" I say sarcastically.

"they're gonna love Seattle!"

I just ignore him and leave wearing ocean blue Spandex and a sports bra under my white north face to Jordyns house across the street.
**
As I approach Jordyns porch she opens the door wearing almost the exact same thing.

"Hey Alex! Do you have a jacket I can borrow? This ones a little to tight on me?" She says while Tugging and the sleeves.

"Yeah, sure. Lets go to my house." I say happily to my best friend. She literally perfect. She has long straight beach blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has blue/grey eyes and her skin color is golden. Unlike me. we run back to the house and go up to my room to get a jacket. Then I heard the door bell.

*********************************

Sorry if this story really sucks. It's my first actual fanfic. Yeahh so comment or like or whatever I don't care. I'll try to update as often as i can. I'm not really good at this so Yeahh thank you if your actually reading this. Yeahh so hope you have a good day (: