Some groups even went so far as to point their finger at me and whispered to each other letting me know what was going on.

I felt more and more nervous as I advanced, letting me accelerate the steps towards the girls as soon as I spotted them.

"God, do I have something on my face ? I mean... you see them too, right ?" I asked nervously as soon as I stood in front of them, keeping ogling people over my shoulder, letting me notice their strange silence too late." Is there a rumor about me or ?"

Vilde gave an uncertain look to the rest of the girls who seemed equally nervous now amplifying my feeling of anguish in my chest.

"What ? Tell me what's going on? "

Finally, Sana took pity on my anxious expression as she gave me a hesitant look. "One of your brothers is in the Yakuza group, right ?"

"Mathias? Uh... yeah... why ?" I asked slowly, turning to Noora with a bad feeling.

The blonde shared my look with sympathy only Vilde hastened to intervene. "There was a fight on Friday night. "

I remained literally dumb as I connected the points together before feeling my throat become more and more dry as the girls explained to me the situation.

"I was talking to Iben and she told me there were only Chris and a few others. That's why it wasn't fair. "

This time I felt definitely the feeling of nausea settling in my stomach as I realized that the opponents were the Penetrators and felt the bile get me up to Chris's mention.

"Céleste, you okay ?" Chris asked with a hand on my shoulder in anxiety. "You're all pale. "

Evidently, Eva still seemed unconscious of my condition as she continued her explanation."The Yakuza were 20. They were looking for William, but he wasn't here. Then, they beat them. While William slept with a girl at his house. "

"You don't know that !" I suddenly explored as I felt my breathing become more and more irregular.

That immediately called the girl group as Eva displayed a guilty expression in the realization unlike Chris and Noora who hastened to rub my back while standing me on a stable foot.

I frowned at my shoes shaking my head in a panic as I realized that my brother had participated in attacking two of my friends before shaking my head in denial.

"Someone saw them ?" Eva asked awkwardly in an attempt to ease the heavy silence between us.

Unfortunately, this only amplified my feeling of panic as Vilde hastened to answer. "Chris is surely still in the hospital. "

"Hospital ?" I gasped in a short breath with wide my eyes alerting Noora and Chris as they tried to appease me, in vain. "I can't-I can't- I can't breathe. "

"Céleste ! Céleste, breathe. Breathe with me... it's okay. "

"My brother..."

"It's okay." Said Noora forcing me to take breaths with her.

Only, my feeling of guilt and anguish soon returned as Sana suddenly pointed a point over my shoulder. "Is not that William's car?"

I widened my eyes by turning quickly around just to feel my heart go down in my chest at the sight of William and Chris coming out of the Porsche.

Well, mostly Chris. The latter had a long cup on the top of his nose with a broad eye in black butter looking even darker than that of Mathias.

He also had a cut on his left eyebrow looking painful.

The purest - Chris Schistad #WattPrideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara