Chapter 15

"Manik" Nandini placed her hand on his cheek, stroking his skin with her thumb. She couldn't take her eyes off his, it was so mesmerising.

On the other hand, Manik titled his head to the side, not taking his eyes off Nandini even for a second. He slowly brought his hand to her face, tracing every feature of her face, like he was pasting them to his memory for ever.

"You are so beautiful" his voice came out huskier than she remembered it. It was deep, like melted dark chocolate and his eyes burned with so much intensity that she felt goosebumps gracing her skin.

"Manik" she sighed again, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them again, it wasn't dark grey anymore. Her eyes sparkled like emeralds. It was like the beast in them was finally out, egging the other to make the next move.

And the next thing they were on each other again. Lips caressing, sucking, biting; tongue battling for dominance and hands trying to reach the skin exposed to each other.

"Woah woah. I don't wanna see this guys" it was Abhi who broke the insanely making out couple.

Ignoring Abhi, both continued to look at each other, their breath coming in pants. One look at them and Abhi knew something changed and he didn't have to guess much what.

"Manik" Abhi's voice held wonder. He couldn't believe it have finally happened and that too this soon.

"You are back, bro" Abhi launched himself on Manik who didn't even move an inch. If it was someone else, they would have been lying on the ground. Manik didn't have to think twice before crushing Abhi in a tight hug.

"Bro..You. are. crushing. me" Abhi chocked out, totally surprised by the sudden strength of Manik.

"Sorry"  Manik moved back, looking at Abhi and Nandini and then to his own hands. "How?" Manik seemed to be in another world, but the other two knew it was just him getting adjusted to the changes.

"I think it's time the whole truth is out" Abhi said to no one in particular and Nandini couldn't agree more.

------------------------------------------------

"What the hell guys?" Nandini shouted, frustrated with the two so called kids in the room. "You are not kids anymore. You guys are 20 years old not 2" she raised her hands in defeat before plopping down on the bed.

"Oh come on Nandini. Don't tell me you didn't like it" Manik looked at her smugly.

Before Nandini could say something Abhi interfered "What Manik? Is this how you behave?" He asked with mock seriousness, before both boys burst into laughter.

"Fine" she left angrily. 'Let then come to me when they were ready to hear what she wanted to say.' she told herself.

"Nandini wait, we were just joking" Abhi called out to her, but she ignored him smoothly.

"God!! This girl is crazy. What will we do now?" Manik covered his face.

"What did you do to Manik Malhotra?" Abhi feigned surprise.

"Ha ha ha, very funny idiot. You know am just lost as you when it comes to her anger" he sighed.

MAAAAANIK

Both Manik and Abhi ran towards the place from where they hears her scream.

"Nandini" Manik shouted when he couldn't see her.

Both the guys started to shout her name, hoping against hope that she was just playing her stupid pranks on them.

"Nan-" Malik's voice got stuck in his throat as he saw her lying on the floor unconscious.