Chapter 2

As usual Cabir and gang was standing at the entrance oogling at girls. Manik entered the college and saw them standing there. "Woh dekh aa gayi humare topper" Dhruv said attracting Cabir and Abhi's attention to Manik. "Are aao aao. Kaisa dha jungle mein bhooton ki saath mangal" Cabir laughed and hi-fied with Abhi. "Laktha hein kisi bhoot ne daara diya bichare ko. Dekh how his face turned pale" Cabir and others were teasing him when a jet black Harley Davidson entered the campus drawing everyone's undivided attention towards it.

The person on Harely Davidson was wearing a black jacket zipped till neck and a black jeans with a knee length, heeled black boots. Everyone was stunned seeing the attitude and aura that surrounded the person. The person parked the bike and removed the helmet leaving everyone shocked. It was a girl. Nandini..Nandini Murthy. Her hair was long, black, reached till her waist. Her eyes green in colour and with light make up and dark red lipstick. She kept the helmet on the bike and moved towards the entrance wearing her shades. "Who's that chick man?" Said Dhruv staring at her. Hearing this she turned her head towards them and flashed a seductive smile.

"Woo hoo..laktha hein aaj humara din hein. Itni hot ladki" Cabir hi-fied with Abhi and Dhruv laughing. "Aur tu jaa aur padai kar chal" Abhi said pushing Manik aside. Manik was just lost in her. "Hey baby" said Cabir flirting. " Hey" Nandini replied in the same tone and traced her forefinger on Cabir's cheeks. Cabir was grinning like a fool seeing Nandini. But the next thing shocked him. She held his chin with her thumb and forefinger tightly and pulled his face close to her. She was looking straight in his eyes making him gulp in fear. She pushed him back, he fell back with his bike and Nandini said "next time you try to comment or look at me, then don't blame me if you turn blind" Nandini warned with an expressionless face. "And you" she said pointing towards Dhruv "what did you say 'chick'? Agli baar tumhara shakal bhi mat dikhana varna tumhara yeh shakal kisiko dikhane ki layak nahi rahega" she said before turning to leave. She glared at Abhi and left giving a dumbstruck Manik.

She entered the college with full on attitude and ruthlessness . Anyone who saw her can guess her rude and cold aura. Everyone in the corridor was staring at her with their mouths open. She was indeed sexy. She was short but had killer looks and shape. She just smirked seeing everyone oogling at her. It wasn't new for her to be the centre of attention but no one dared to approach her because of her anger issues. She entered the principals cabin without knocking where the trustee of the campus was waiting for her.

Nandini sat on the chair kept there and placed her foot on principals table and rested her head on the back of the chair. "So Nandini you are here." Harry (trustee) said. "Ooh please cut these welcome drama and come to the point. I don't have the whole day for these shit" said Nandini with her eyes closed and head resting on the chair. "Well don't grab much attention. It can be dangerous for you and for the reason you are here" Harry said seriously. "I know that. Tell me something I don't knw and I should be aware of" Nandini said sitting straight and playing with the paper weight. "Well for now this is it" Harry said calmly. "Fine then" Nandini stood up to leave. "And ya you are a dance student here" Harry said. "What ? Dance? I told you I won't join dance" Nandini said crushing the paper weight she was holding. "Please Nandini calm down. I don't have a choice. Every other subjects are filled." Harry said calmly. "Fine" Nandini slamed the door and left.

"Kya yaar. I mean itna gussa that too with trustee. She is dangerous man. Subah Cabir and gang and now trustee" manik talked to himself before leaving to library. Manik was sitting in the library reading some books. That's when he heard whispering in the library. He looked up from his book to see the same girl sitting opposite to him with her legs on the table and hearing music in her ipod. Her eyes were closed and she was swinging her head to the beats which made her hair to sway. Manik was lost in her. He was brought out of his trance with a soft voice. "Like what you see?" Nandini asked him still with her eyes closed. "No..woh..I..nothing" manik said and ran from there. "Fattu" Nandini smiled and concentrated on her music.