Chapter 6

Manik didn't know how to react. His mom knew Nandini and so did Nandini. The trio was sitting around the dining table waiting for David to come. "So how are you?" asked Nandini casually sipping the juice and looking around the room. 'Everything is the same' she murmered to herself but Manik heard it. He was too confused to ask anythng. "Am fine. how are you? It's been a while we haven't seen you" asked Leena in a slightly relaxed voice. She knew Nandini haven't said anything to Manik. "Uncle nahi aayi abhi tak" Nandini asked absent mindedly looking at Manik who was in deep confusion. "I have called him, he said he'll be here in a hour. Manik show her your room and house go on" Leena asked Manik and eyed Nandini to clear some of his confusions. She slightly nooded and asked Manik to lead the way.

"So this is my room" Manik opened the room and moved aside to let Nandini in. His room was not one of those lavish rooms but it was very classy and neatly kept. "Wow!! It's too neat for a boy's room" said nandini in a teasing tone. "I love my things to be kept neatly" said Manik leaving Nandini rooted to her place. 'I love my things to be kept neatly and you know that don't you Nandu' 'Stop there, don't run!!! you'll have to pay for this Nandini' memories started to flash infront of her making her teary eyed. Manik flicked his fingers infront of her eyes breaking her from her chain of thoughts. Seeing her teary manik panicked. An unknown pain filled his heart and his hands invoulantarily rose to her cheeks to wipe the tears that fell from her eyes. As his fingers touched her pale skin both of their hearts started beating fast and an unspoken bond was created.

It was like the lost pieces of a puzzle was finally found. It was perfect. Both of them was lost in each others eyes as their lips were just inches apart. Their lips met and it was the most natural thing they have ever happened to them. Their lips moving in sync with each other, their breath mingled, heart beating as one. Manik's hold on Nandini tightened as the kiss grew passionate and deep. Manik parted her lips slowly and enterd her mouth tasting her sweet taste, sucking and playing with her tongue and fighting for dominance. It never felt as a first kiss, it was like they had done this for a million times but yet was deep, passionate and full of love. Both were so lost in the emotions awakened in them that they forgot the need to breathe. Nandini was the one to break the kiss sensing manik's need to breathe. Both stood there with their eyes closed and a smile on their lips.

Both didn't say anything and let the silence speak what they felt. They felt complete. They were still holding each other close. Manik's hands around Nandini's waist and Nandini hands around maniks neck.Their sweet trance was broken by Leena's sound who called them informing David was home. Both left each other and without looking at eachother, went downstairs to discuss what nandini was here for. Manik was again stunned by his dad's behaviour. David hugged nandini and said "I missed you so much" while she replied the same with a me too. Everyone again sat in the hall, David and Leena on one of the couch, Manik and Nandini on the other opposite to theirs. "So..." before David could complete Nandni said "am taking Manik with me" leaving everyone shocked.