"Don't worry. We are not initiating for them to give us grandchildren that sooner. Sorry for pressuring you two," my mother gave me and Dahyun an apologetic smile. I think she got scared to Dahyun's father. Well, who wouldn't?

"But if they want to do it, then just let them be. No need to stop them. They're teenagers with raging hormones." OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. MY FATHER NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH OR ELSE A WAR OF FATHERS MIGHT HAPPEN IN THIS RESTAURANT. I'm so embarrased right now. How could my father say such a thing?!

I looked at Dahyun and she looks really embarrased right now. Oh no... my innocent fiancee's mind is being invaded by our parents' alien words.

"Please be careful with your words. They are still teenagers," Dahyun's mother said. "Honey... umm, please calm down," she tries to calm her husband who looks like he's gonna kill my father.

My father was about to say something again but this time my mother shoved a huge meat inside his mouth. "Shut your mouth or else you wouldn't see our son get married!" she hissed. I saw her pinch his arm which looks really painful to me.

"Excuse me. I like to go outside for a bit. It's getting a little bit stuffy here," Dahyun excused herself, grabbing her bag. She gave me an eye signal, telling me to follow her.

"I'm going out too," I quickly made my way out, not waiting for their response.

When I finally get out of the restaurant, I let out a sigh of relief. It's indeed really stuffy there. I searched for Dahyun and saw her sitting on the plant box.

This place is actually far in the city, that's why there's only a few people walking by and can barely notice us.

"You okay?" I asked as I sat down beside her. She hummed. "Sorry about my father.... He's just really talkative sometimes," I scratch the back of my head, can't even look at her.

She chuckled. "They're actually really funny." We faced each other. I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. "But it's really awkward," she added. We both laughed.

"I don't want to pressure you with our marriage. I'll let you decide with everything. If you ask for my opinion, I'll tell mine. But I want you all to be the head of everything. Even after we get married," I said, kissing her hand.

She gave me a tender smile. "Is this about having babies?"

I froze. She starts laughing at my reaction. I buried my face on the crooked of her neck from too much embarrasment. "I don't wanna talk about it," I mumbled on her skin.

She laughed even more and patted my head. "Aigoo... my fiance is being so shy about making babies. Are boys really like this? Aren't the girls should be the one getting shy?"

"Dahyun, please stop," I mumbled, still burying my face on her neck.

"Okay okay. I'll stop. Just please raise your head now because your breath is tickling me," Dahyun said.

I chuckled and slowly raised my head up. "Sorry." I stared at her neck and it's a bit reddish. I gulped and looked away. Oh my god. What am I thinking?

"You okay?" Dahyun asked when she saw the sudden change of my mood.

I hesitantly looked at her and I can't help but stare at her neck. It's still reddish! I'm trying my best not to touch it.

"Jungkook?" Dahyun waved her hand infront of my face.

I unconciously raised my hand to touch her neck. My heart is beating so fast. When my finger make a contact with her soft skin, I felt shivers run down my spine.

"Is there something on my neck?" Dahyun touched the part where I touched it.

"It's soft..." I mumbled.

"What?" Dahyun asked, "I didn't hear what you just said." She leaned closer to me. Gosh... my heart is beating so fast right now. I'm finding it hard to breathe.

"Dahyun..." How am I supposed to tell her what's wrong with me? I can't just say that I'm feeling weird right now! She might freak out.

This is our parents fault! If they didn't talk about babies, raging hormones and stuffs, then I won't be like this!

I'm a guy too, okay?!

I abruptly stood up. "I think we should get back inside. Our parents might get worried." I'm trying my best to sound normal but deep inside I'm shaking. Just a mere glance at Dahyun and I'm already feeling hot.

God. What is wrong with me?!

Just then, my phone rang. It's Taehyung. Great timing. He might help me distract myself with these dirty thoughts. "I'll just get this call. You go first," I told Dahyun. She gave me a worried look before heading inside.

When I make sure that she's inside, I answered Taehyung's call. "You just saved me! I owe you a lot, Tae!" I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Woah. What's wrong with you? Sounds like your hormones are raging." He laughed so hard.

I froze on my spot and untied my tie.

Here I am who thought this friend of mine will at least help me be distracted by this hormones topic.

I gritted my teeth. "What did you just say?"

"Calm down, bro. You might scare Dahyunnie. Innocent girls doesn't like aggressive guys."

Oh god. Why am I being surrounded by dirty minded people?!

If Taehyung won't stop talking about this hormonal stuffs, I swear, I'm gonna shave his hair the moment I get back in our dorms.

"You okay? Did you finally lose it? Oh my gosh.." Then he began laughing so hard. It's so annoying I want to throw my phone away.

"Yeah... I finally lose my patience to you, you moron! Just wait 'til I get back! I'm gonna kill you!"

Taehyung hanged up before I can even continue cursing at him. That guy is seriously.... UGH!

This will be a looooooong night.