Actual Chapter~6: Flirty Mcflirt flirt

I'm terrible I know! Anyways I decide not to do the contest. Enjoy! Oh ya, look at the pic above to see how the class seats look like to have a better idea. Go to the last chapter to see it.

*•*•*•* Stella's POV•*•*•*

SQUASH. SQUASH. SQUASH. The sound of my sneakers squeaking against the Shiny White floor. Locker 208, 204, 200. Yay, My brand new personal garbage can. Bright in blue, just the way I like it.

I turned the locker combo in, put the books that I'm never gonna use inside and close it. Not saying that to be an arrogant jerk, I'm just too smart. I can't believe I got stuck in this dump. I rest my forehead on the cold locker, rethinking everything I've done since I got back. Ain't much, to be honest.

1 thing I realized is I've been acting like scared little teenybopper trying to ask their teenybopper crush out! I'm Stella Noir, I don't take BS from anybody!!! So why should I take it from myself!?!

The rain was really Coming down...BUT MY ANGER WAS GOING ALL THE WAY UP!!! I marched to class 378b door and peek through the window. To see the stereotypical nerd alert science teacher. With huge black glasses, a sweater his mother probably knitted. For his 47th birthday and to top it off the ugliest brown pants I've ever seen.

Bonus round! How many subway stains can you find in 10 seconds?!? 1(three stains)2(five stains),3(seven and a half stains) 45678910 seconds. In total, I found 14.5 subways stains!!! That should be illegal.

Plus his greasy black hair that's thinning didn't look too good either. You obliviously can tell the students weren't paying attention. People were throwing hypothesis notes like paper airplanes. Low key dance parties in the corner of the room. Any idiot could tell this guy, was not meant to teach kids. Working at a graveyard would have been better. At least they don't talk unless they're zombies.

Any-seashore Not knocking was like my signature move. I Busted down the door and I was like "Oi where's my seat teach!?!" I didn't actually say that. Nevertheless, I've always admired the brave people who did.

"W-who are you?" He questioned, adjusting his glasses. I stepped towards him and whispered in his ear. "Hey, Mr.sir I know you just met me but I would love to get your students attention to you!" I gave the opportunity to Mr. Sir. "U-um you can try but, I can't guarantee that they'll listen." He leaned forwarded whispering with his nasty subway breath.

I quickly glanced to find the perfect idiot in the room. The back row should have good candidates. Not much to chose from. Let's see...we got the 24/7 420 dudes (if you know what I mean), the cliché bad boy no thanks. Ahh, the unnatural blonde girl seems perfect for the job!

When she talks she's like a really hyper chicken. She's clearly trying to get the guy, besides her with the ashy lips attention. The guy could care less.

I can certainly help her with that. I slowly tiptoe up to flirty Mcflirt flirt her desk she's sharing. My creepy shadow drapes over her tiny body like a blanket. Let's try being nice? "Hi I'm Stella I'm new. Mr.sir was just wondering if you guys could be a little quieter." I ask SMILING AND HAVING MY HAND TO BE SHOOKTH. Her stare went to a glare really quick. She rolled her eyes before saying "Listen, hobo, I'm in a very important conversation rn. So go be a hobo somewhere else Stacy." She spat with venom in her mouth. This girl LITERALLY said 'rn.' Turning to the guy who has headphones in. You could say he was tuning her out! Brian...... just don't.

I squatted to her level. Attempting once again to be nice. You know what she did? Rolled her eyes. " Listen here, wannabe Britney Spears keep rolling your blue contact lenses. Maybe just Maybe you'll find a brain back there." I lazily explain. Flirty Mcflirt flirt and the whole class goes silent. The entire 'Jaw touching the floor expression.' "Oh ya, before I forget having a tan may be attractive. Yet Having skin sponsored by Cheetos isn't."