Chapter~5: You smell like gasoline & pine sol

Hey what's up little hippo's so I'm very happy to announce that we were not too long ago December 25 Christmas we were number one in humour that is a huge accomplishment but it's not my accomplishment it's our accomplishment because it's our book. It may have been a glitch but Idc I will take it💜💜💜
Let the chapter commence!!!
Warning this chapter is not as long or uplifting as usual!

■□■□■□■ ???

Ow. The Origin english. Natural exclamation: first recorded in English in the mid 19th century. Why am I thinking all of this complete and useless nonsense. Cause some 280 pounds of wind, just knock me down. One minute I'm walking across the street on my phone playing Pokemon go (Don't question my reasons),next thing I know I'm face first on the pavement.

The cold surface was pressing hard against my face. Someone who I'm assuming is a girl cause I can feel the lady parts.... but than again it could be dude whose large with man titties. Anyway someone is currently on top of me!

I inhaled deeply considering my air was being cut off. I notice the way the person smells....smells like gasoline from a car mixed with pine sol. There's only one crazy chick who smells like that. Sweet, sweet Smella is back!

" Dude, are you okay...IN THE HEAD!?! Cause from my perspective you seem like your a few fries short from a happy meal! " She talked about it even thought she's still on top of me. Which I think she doesn't care about right now. The out of breathe girl kept whisper-screaming in my ears.

" Excuse mehh, smwella can youi get offv of meh you're crushing my wind pipeh." I could barely make out the words. I felt a weight off of my shoulders. Literally off my shoulders.

I got up from the icicle like ground. I did one of those cool/sexy pivot turns to impress her and looked at Smella. She looks way different from when we were 12. Smella looked adorable with her big fiery dark brown eyes.

She reminds me of my mother when she's angry which isn't a compliment. At least in my case. Smella took one quick glance at me and bolted out of the parking lot. Running the direction to where her dead sister is buried. How I know that? Basically anytime she faces a problem she goes there. Also the fact, I'm the guy who got  her sister killed. I mean, not on purpose.

*.*.*.* Stella's POV .*.*.*.

I never really enjoyed cemeteries. All with a dark and depressing ora. Rows and Rows loaded with dead people. It's not The best place to be when you're upset if anything it will make you more sad. Nevertheless, that's where I go. For one soul reason: Mickey. I slowly walked down the long trail towards her & My fathers graves. The chilly breeze kept blowing around my hair. So, I put it into a high ponytail, it made it less annoying.

When I finally reached their Graves I first hugged my sister's which was under a big oak tree with my father's. There was a bench right beside their Graves but, I much rather sit on the cool grass. I took off my backpack placed it on the bench and sat criss cross apple sauce. My back was leaning against my dad's grave so I could talk with my sister.

"Mick's you wouldn't believe the morning I had. First, this funky girl dared to disturb my beauty sleep. Being DISRESPECTFUL towards me! Then some high psycho started to cuss at me for a stupid parking spot. Obviously I didn't let that crap slide. Afterwards the SAME psycho had the nerve, the NERVE to run over he who should not be named in your presence. If I knew it was him I would let him die....Y'know if I stay any longer ranting I'll probably end in tears." I honestly spoke towards Mickey.

My eyes grew very wet very fast. The clouds became darker, the wind turned violent. I kissed both of their Graves and began to walk back to school. Yay!

Little rain drops feel on my face then my shoulders. I walked faster the rain came down just as fast. Me being well, me I stop mid crossing the street to the bus. Which thank god isn't a busy road. I looked at the raining sky and screamed. "Listen freaking mother stupid ass nature! If you haven't already notice my day has been pretty ass so, if you could I don't know um, SCREW OFF THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN GREAT!!!!!"

I gave her a quick suggestion. Surprisingly she actually listened! Haha, Stella 1 Mother stupid ass nature big fat ZERO. I proudly walk to cross the street to the bus stop. Until it still started freaking pouring RAIN.

My freaking head to my freaking pumas I was soaked. Realizing I look like a crazy lady cursing to the sky. I finally sat on the wooden bench by the bus stop waiting for it to come.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I thanked the bus driver and got off the bus still wet. When I entered the high school it was....CRAP. The smell of cheese, Teenagers with BO and wet socks! I think the last part is me...anyway past the doors you could take literally 2 steps from left towards office. The front desk lady was clearly putting on a Hella fake smile. She was short and chubby with bright red/orange hair. Added with a really blindingly bright scarf.

"Can I help you with something miss?" She asked flashing me with her yellow teeth looking up from her computer

"Ya, I'm the um new college student?" I questioned my own question. She typed in a few words then stopped to say. "Miss you're soaking wet!!!!" Finally someone who cares! " Thank you for noticing! I had the worst morning ever, first I wake up t- Miss I don't really care about your teeny bopper problems. My office will be wet! And the only thing I like wet is my v-GROSS STOP JUST TELL ME WHERE MY CLASS IS!!!" I screamed with complete panic in my voice.

With that she give me my schedule and I awkwardly left the office. Not daring looking back. Classroom here I come!

*<*<*<*<*

Just a quick and short chap. I made like three different versions of this it was hard to choose from. I'm soooo sorry for not updating in forever.I will make it up to you by making a contest. Which maybe up by next Wednesday or so idk.

Question: 1. How did u like the guys point of view? 2. Anime or cartoons which one is Better? * whispers anime*

Stay hippoLicious!!!

Side note I edited Feb 17 2017 there was A LOT  OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES RIPPP 😂💀. Redited it........ SO BADDDD APRIL 21?