Chapter~ 1 :You look you've seen a 87 yrs man eating a poptart.

♧♡Stella♡♧ POV

Panick

I know what your thinking what the fudge cakes are going on right now. But, in dear time I will explain scouts honor, even though I wasn't in scouts. You get the point. OK I'm done babbling so, my name is Stella noir as you know.

I'm 16 years old, I don't have any other family just me and my mom. My dad died when I was 12. He was an Police officer. So, was my mom that's how they met. They were partners in crime and in life. My sister I honestly don't know where she is or if she's even alive. Just forget what I said about my messed up family.

Anyway I would do anything to write a successful book. That's why i'm at Redmore college. You're thinking ' what how is she in college at 16? ' Well in freshman year I was offered to be apart of a four year program for young adults like myself who have amazing writing skills if I do say so myself. Not to long ago I decide to stay home inside of going to IHOP. Now I deeply regret it. Reasons why, someone tried to murder me.

1 month earlier ....

I heard the most horrible, terrible and just plain annoying thing of all time. My stupid alarm clock. I set it to 6:00am even though I don't have to go till 9 am. I could hear the groaning and low cussing of my roomate. Once again my alarm has disturb the sleeping serial killer.

I got out of bed not too excited to start the day because, today is the day I find out where I continue the rest of this years program. You see at Redmore the first 2 years of the program you stay at the high profile school.

But, third year is a different story...to sum it up The board of Redmore will ship you off to god knows where, to write a book about whatever topic they choose. You will live and go to school where ever they place you. You'll have 8 months to write and submit your book to the board.

Later on the Board will decide if you'll continue to the following year. If you succeed they give you a full scholarship to re-attend to Redmore as full time college student. So, ya I have a fair share of pressure on my hands.

I somewhat want to continue this fabulous experience. Cause we all know that teenagers just love pressure. But, part or me just wondered what if.... I wasn't in the program, would I be that dork I always was or would I be with him again ....... It doesn't matter at this point I have to focus on the scholarship...Butttt, again my annoying brain wondered what if....I had amazing friends who we're kind and chessy like me. Well I like to think I'm not a stone cold emo like I used to be. We don't need friends, we have Netflix! Am I right Stella?

As I kept on wondering, something or should I say someone snapped me back to reality. My roomate Jamie grabbed a hefty book and slammed it to the ground. As if she saw a spider on the floor. "Earth to Stella." Said the pretty blonde with pink highlights. She looks emo and stuff, but she's probably one of the most bubbly person I know!

"You're doing it again." She muttered blowing the hair away from her face.

"Doing what?" I questioned, when I obviously knew the answer.

"The creepy staring up at the roof without blanking when you space." She spoke moving her wrists in circles like she was still processing my weird actions.

"Sorry."I whispered feeling slightly embrassed.

"You're doing it again."She whispered-screamed with clear annoyance. I've known Jamie for 3 years. During the years she has become a sister to me,
Sister...that one word that makes my stomach drop... I miss her alot. My eyes started to water of the thought of her. Damn, Stella don't be so cringe with the "her and him sighhhh life is so hard." Shut up brain. I looked up.

Jamie's face immediately softened as if she knew what I was thinking she say sat down with me. She told me "It wasn't your fault Stella it was a accident." If I wasn't so clueless then....I felt something wet come down my face.

Immediately I stood up,wiped my pity tear and said "Going to take a shower." Running out like a baby monkey was chewing my ass and grabbing all my bathroom things. I start to run to the showers and I took a quick glance at my watch.

It's 6:34 am how is that even possible I was a spacing out for that long. I RAN TO THE SHOWERS. I STELLA NOIR AM RUNNING. THERE ARE SO MANY THIS WRONG WITH THAT SENTENCE LIKE I DON'T KNOW UMMM......I DON'T RUN FOR CRAP AND I'M BREAKING SCHOOL POLICY. THAT'S A BIG DEAL FOR ME. SINCE I'VE NEVER I MEAN NEVER EVER BROKEN SCHOOL POLICY OR ANY TYPE OF POLICY FOR THAT MATTER.

I think we're going to have panic attack. Ignoring that last thought, I reach the shower and take a quick 10 minute shower. I ran back to my dorm with my towel on and holding my soaps and stuff in my other hand.

I open my door and see 4 man and 3 woman in suits. Feeling self-conscious right away. Cause we know that teenagers just adore feeling self-conscious I pipe out. "What's going on."

I say uncomfortable slightly pulling up my towel.With my dripping hair the only thing filling the silence. Oh my gosh they know I ran in the hallways. Oh crap they're going to kick me out of the program....crap or worse they're going to tell my freakin mom.

Crap,crap and freakin crap they can not tell my mother anything but, that. Considering I haven't said a single word to that mad woman. I drop to knees and start to beg. Begging is something I don't do very often. Surprisingly my towel doesn't' drop thank the gods.

"Please I'm sooooooo sorry for running in the halls I'll never do it again just please don't tell my mom." They stare at me oddly an older woman in a red dress with short platinum blonde hair says " Stella please stand up, we're not here to punish you." She says in a kind voice.

I stood up."Good now the board would like to personally inform you that we think you're one of the brightest students to attend Redmore." The older woman said with pride.

I squealed with excitement like 5 year old girl receiving a gold Star.

She gives me pointed look that said, something a long the lines of, you're a intelligent young lady don't squeal like a school girl. Even though technical I am at a school and I'm 64% no......... 68% sure I'm a girl. I'm kidding I'm full woman baby!

"Anyway, we would like to present as to where you'll be going." This is it Stella this mystery destination will determine your future. I hold on to my towel for dear life."You'll be going back to hell bdjdhsjddh I mean High School."She said with a demon smirk.

We were staring at each like it was a contest. Hence the name 'Staring contest" dumbass. Stfu up Brian. Why the fuck is my name Brian you roach. Becaus-Ping! "Sorry Stella but, we need to go. The information should be on your laptop and you'll be leaving tonight." The tall woman said in a hurry. They all exited in orderly fashion. Jamie then enters the room and salutes to last member of the board.

"What's wrong Stelly you look like you've seen an 87 year old man naked eating a pop tart." Jamie babbled like it was the most causal thing in the world.

"I'm going back to hell." I spoke with no emotion.

"You mean High school right?"Jamie asked with a confused face. Funny how she knew.

"No,no,no I mean Hell."

♡●♡●♡

Hey,thanks for even considering reading my book I know this chapter isn't really that great but I promise it will get 10 times
Please vote and comment that would mean a lot to me if you did.
Questions for this chapter:How many times have you moved towns or schools and what's your dream job?

I've moved towns twice soon to be 3 times, I moved schools 6 times soon to be 7 yay! Note the scracasm and my dream is to be a author or a teacher or a race car driver.

Stay hippolicious!!!
<*>*>*>
I edited January 19 2017 and realized how trashy this chapter was!
Edited this chapter a lot July 18 2017

Edited January 13 2018 I honestly got AIDS