Chapter~4: That's going to leave brain damage

Now before we commence this amazong *Yes I just said amazong* Chapter I must give out the shoutouts from the last chapter! The answer to the question was Stella * Our leading lady* went into the wrong room * Gasp* Anywho the shoutouts:
syminfinity starbuckslover105

*•*•*•* Stella's POV *•*•*•*
Now before I give you guys the cliche sappy speech about how I woke up. Let me say one thing it REEKS of strong perfume like, really really bad. Like bad enough to make me- Hachoo!

Sh*t I snot on my shirt nice job Stella. I tried to get up but, there was a flimsy arm around my waist. Now that think about It the smell is coming from the boney arm. I slowly turn my entire body to see a.......Girl!?!

May I say she's beautiful, she kinda resembles to how Charlie looks. Oh she's probably her daughter who was out last night. Either way I don't care who this girl is she snuck into my bed. Without my consent. I leaned over her head so, my mouth was to her ear. Geez instead of putting a Gillian pounds of crappy perfume, take a shower.

"HEY, FUNKY GET OFF THE DAMN BED!" I yelled into her ear. Her beautiful caramel eyes shot right open. Their were filled with panick. She slowly moved her eyes at my direction. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" She screeched hopping straight out of the bed just like I wanted her to. Finally now I can go back to bed. I lay my head on the soft pillow. Then I do that special dance on the bed. To you know, get comfy.

In the corner of my eye I could see 'Funky' searching around the room for something. I heard a little chuckle coming from Funky's direction. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" She asked standing in front of the bed therefore she was about a good feet or two away from me. I notice her holding a big ass vase over her head ready to bash me with it. I smiled sweetly to the fearful girl trying to act tough. I threw the covers off of me. Just enough room for my legs. Just as quick as the flash I kicked her in the stomach. Not hard enough to make her cry or anything. Just enough to Make her drop the vase out of her hands.

The unbalanced girl falls to the ground head first. I hesitated to get up from the bed and squat down to Funky. Wow I think she smells worse down here. That's going to leave brain damage or scratch whatever comes first."Instead of worrying who I am you should worry how bad you smell!" I respond to her dumb question. I begin to pickup my old clothes from yesterday and put them in my suitcase. Hm maybe I took it too for this time...Nah she's fine. Right?

"Y'know what, as long as you don't steal anything I'm good! Just comfortably laying... on the hard floor...just chilling with the dust...it's kinda stuffy down here but, whatever it's fine. Being harassed in my own home-OKAY I'M SORRY CHILL YOUR TITS!" I interrupted her long-ass monologue. I RELUCTANTLY helped her up to her feet.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time whom might you be?" She looked at me dead in the eyes.Like she was looking for something in me. She can look all she wants. But there's not much in there. Then she crossed her arms. Huh she's short she's like 5'5 at most. Besides the point just tell the truth Deep breaths, Deep breaths. Here I go.

"Wellllll Britneyyyy it's meeeeee! Kellyyyy from Bevearly hillssss. Rememberrr we had like idk 4 cups each worth of Starbucks!!!" I responded in the sterotyplcial ' white girl ' voice. Putting my hand on my hip. Flicking my long dark brown hair back and forth.

She literally just stared me with the ' are serious right now face?' I continued to flick my hair and look around like a High person. " For your information Im Hispanic and White. Plus I drink like 2 cups a day so you're overdoing it." She says like she was proving a point.

"Sure you do...I'm Stella Noir the Student whose staying with you for 9 awfully-um Amazing months." I fixed my sentence because I don't want to come across more rude than I already am. Duhhh. She squinted at me. Then walked around me shaking her head back and froth. Like she was taking notes.

She finally stop in the middle of walking and looked at the clock. " Crap it's 8:38 am school starts at 9:00!!! " Funky bolted to her closet and grabbed some random pink dress. I'm guessing she went into her bathroom to take shower and whatnot. "It's not like I wanted to know your name or anything!" I yelled to the outside of the washroom.

I went down stairs to sat good morning to Charlie. But, in all honesty it was pretty bad. I saw Charlie sitting on the couch watching Dora the explorer, eating oatmeal. "Heya Charlie I didn't know you liked Dora too!" I simply asked and sitting down with her. She looked at me & smiled.

"She's okay. When she asked where is blah blah. I'm thinking why answer if she can't hear you?" Charlie respond like it was totally obvious. She kept eating and watching for a few more seconds. She noticed the time on her rose gold watch. "Stella go get ready now. Then have breakfast alrighty?" She Spoke with her mouth full.

"Sure I'll just take a quick shower." I ran back up the stairs, that's when I saw funky was running out the door and went into some girls car. Whatever I'll probably see her at school anyways. (You don't really need to know what happened in the shower😏.)

I threw on a white tank top with a denim button short sleeve shirt. Black leggings and a pair of pumas. (I LUV PUMAS)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you excited for your first day at Marionette High?" Charlie asked parking the car in the schools parking lot. "Technically I went to this school when I was 13 but, only for a month." I shrugged and stepped out the car getting my backpack and I closed the door. Charlie rolled down the passenger side window.

"Are you sure don't want me to come in with you? I'm sorry if that sounds really Mommy- like. It's just that I consider you a part of the Family. Since you, your sister and my son we're all bestfriends since you were 8." She truly spoke from the heart.

"Hold the phone, when I was eight I was pretty Anti-people. The only person I hanged out with was my sister and Ryan RIVAL! THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE AS TO WHY I DIDN'T RECONIZED YOU OR FUNKY!! You and the smelly girl we're travling around the world for your shoe line or something since we're 8. I KNEW I heard Rival from somewhere also-HONK!!!!!! MOVE GIRL YOURE IN MY PARKING SPACE YOU LITTLE B*TCH!" I turned around to see some Guy in a Small-ass car. Screaming at me for a stupid parking spot. Who the-boiiiiii he needs to relax himself.

"HEY ASSHOLE LIKE YOUR LAST EX-GIRLFRIENDS SAID IF IT'S TOO SMALL TO FIT TRY,TRY AGAIN!" I yelled back at him. I swear on all the Netflix accounts, in this crazy world If Charlie wasn't here I would soooo say more things to that pr*ck. After that he just drove off. "Looks like you'll do just fine here." Charlie winked at me.

"Ya, I should get going. Bye Charlie see ya later." I said walking away from the Car. "Bye I have work later so you have take the bus or get a ride with the twins." She didn't even give me time to reply she just drove off in a hurry.

When I was strolling out the busy parking lot I saw some kid on his phone just standing in the middle of the parking lot. I turned my head and saw the same douche bag from earlier Speeding- wait speeding was an understatement as to how this manic was driving. This Kid is about to get hit I got to do something. Being the idiot I am. I ran up to the kid to push him out of the way and what happened next I could never be prepared for.

.*.*.*.*.*

OHHH I wonder what happens next?!?! I'm lying I'm the author of course I know what happens next but you don't sooooooo you have to read the next chapter. I know its been like a month and something weeks its just that I've been really busy so I apologize to all you readers if ppl still read this book.

Leave a comment on what you think will happen next. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.

Question: What would you do if you were in the same situation as Stella When the guy was yelling at her and if you saw someone was going to get hit in like 5 seconds what would you do?

Stay hippolicious!!!