Chapter ~2:The cookie stuffed burrito

@rauhlsin thx for making the banners and also if you want to make a banner for the book go right ahead! Enjoy the book and leave comments.

♧♡Stella♡♧ POV Month October

Jamie just stares at me and burst out laughing!
What kind of Best friend laughs at they're other best friend, for going back to a hell hole that I like to call High school.The funny thing was Jamie dressed like the emo queen or something. Yet, she's so.....bubbly.

Well I guess mine."Jamie honestly it's not even that funny."I say going to go change into some sweats even thou we live in Miami .
*irrelevant*

"It's not that funny my foot bottom."I scoff as I put my hair into a messy bun.This chick will laugh at anything for example we're watching Jaws and when the little boy was being eaten by a shark she burst out laughing.

**Flashback**

Jamie and I left the college to go to visit her family for the weekend who live only 20 minutes away from Redmore. We were in the living room it was about 2 am so her family was going to bed about now.It was fairly dark in her living the only source of light was from the tv.

We were sitting on her big green ugly couch with pillows between my legs squeezing tightly. Anyways we were at the scene where the children were in the water at the beach.

"Those dumbasses need to get the hell out of water."Jamie said shaking her head and holding the popcorn bowl in between her legs.

"I somewhat feel sorry for your kids to be honest. I can tell you're just gonna be terrible to them."I say not taking my eyes of the screen. Cause living with Jamie for almost three years you tend to take note of things you shouldn't say to her. And this was one of those moments.

She slowly turns her head like one of those creepy Anime ghost things.Looks dead into my eyes and just..evily chuckles?As,the little 'dumbass white boy drowns' is what Jamie likes to call him.

"He he he he heh heh heh."She whispers for the rest of the movie I was just Slowly, pissing my problems away.

**Flashback over**

"You my friend have go back to high school not only to write the stupid book but, to make everyone there sorry for what they did to you and your-"."I cut Jamie off."I know what your thinking Jamie and my answer is yes."I say biting my nail it's bad habit but,at the moment I don't give flying flamingo!

"Look Stell you have to understand that wait your answer is yes?"She said in disbelief.

"Yup I'll try to make actually contact with humans instead of secretly judging them how they kinda look like they're on drugs."I simply explain well rolling my eyes.

Jamie stares as if I'm a lost puppy in the freakin rain forest.Her pretty blue eyes beam with happiness."Come here and hug me you umpa lumpa." She says as she stretchs out her arms.I hug right away embracing the moment I sigh of the thought not waking up next to my Best friend for the next 8 months .I'm about to ask Jamie a question.

But,instead I smirk about what I'm going to say next cause Jamie absolutely positively HATES when I call her James.

Because That's the name of her boyfriend and brother.
Don't worry she's not dating her brother I think...I hope(#incestisweird).

"Hey, James do you know where the board is shipping you off?"As I break the hug to get a better look of her face.She rolls her eyes.

She walks over to the brown desk in our dorm. Opens up the laptop and signs in to her email."If you must know, I think I'm going to Dolme."I walk towards Jamie slowly well reading the email.I smack her across the head and rolling my eyes.