Fix You(a Stiles fanfic)

Moving?!

"Seriously Dad it's sophomore year!" I yelled trying to hold back the tears.

"I don't care we're moving and that's final!"

"What am I supposed to tell my friends?....What about Paul?!"

"Tell them you're moving I don't know it's not my problem."

"You're ruining my life!!!" I yelled to him.
"And I care why?"

"How long do I have?",I asked tears streaming down my face.

"Three days counting today." He stated plainly.

"Dad that's not long enough!"

"You better watch your tone!" he said through gritted teeth as he slapped me across the face.

*Honk*

"I have to go...Paul is taking me to school." I said grabbing my bag as I wiped away the tears; I needed to pull myself together I didn't want Paul to worry.
I gave a smile as I got into the car but that wasn't enough he saw how red my face was.

"Babe what happened?" he asked with concern in his eyes.

"Nothing I'm fine." I smile.

"No you're not your face is red...why did he do it this time?"

"Paul it's fine I can handle it my dad and I just had an argument."

"That doesn't give him the right to hit you Grace you can't let him do that to you!"

I scoffed before saying, "What the hell am I supposed to do Paul hit him back?!"

"No I'm just...I don't know I'm tired of him doing this to you....hurting you and making you feel like nothing." He said as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"I know you're upset right now but please don't tell anyone about this...please?" I begged.

"Grace you need to tell someone."

"It'll get better he's just having a hard time coping. " I said as I slumped down in my seat.

"Grace she died over a year ago." He said looking at me with sad eyes.

"She was my mom Paul, his wife what are we supposed to grieve for six months and everything be okay? That's not how it works." I said snapping at him.

"That's not what I meant Grace and you know that."

"Then what did you mean Paul?" I asked.

"I meant that if he's still coping he needs to go get help find a better way to deal with it a way that doesn't involve hurting you." He said as he held my hand.

"He's just going through a rough patch everything will be fine." I said as I opened my door.

"For your sake I hope that's the case." He said as he got out too.

After we finished our conversation Paul walked me to my first class in silence.

"Well I hope you're day gets better I'm sorry I brought that stuff up." He apologized.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for snapping on you, I know you mean well." I said with a sigh.

"It's okay." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek as he held my hand.

He started to walk away but I pulled him back for a hug.

"Babe what's wrong?" He chuckled.

"Nothing I just want to hug you." I laughed.

"Aww babe I love you." he said giving me one more kiss before he left.

"I love you too." I whispered.

During first period all I could think about was how I was going to tell all of my friends the news.

Keep reading I promise it gets better :)