-FLASHBACK END-

I bite my lip.

This whole "organizing my thoughts" thing is gonna take a while.

-Your P.O.V-

I understood why Victoria told me everything last night.

Re-thinking the situation, I fiddle with my fingertips and think of what I really want.

Josh.

I just can't decide if I want him as my boyfriend or not.

Our relationship was perfectly fine until we both went on tour.

I thought I did something wrong but...maybe Josh was just scared.

Of what though?

Did he think I'd do something wrong?

Why would I ever do anything to hurt Josh? I adored him.

As these brooding and confusing thoughts infiltrate everything around me, I try to think of something that could possibly help me decide whether I should talk to Josh about this or not.

I look around the tour bus.

The winding road, the cars passing.

Everything's happening so quickly.

I look at my bandmates.

Grayson was taking a nap with his mouth hanging wide open. Quiet snores escaped every now and then.

I mentally laugh to myself and look over at Karma.

My best friend.

She's slightly smiling while looking at her phone with her earbuds in.

(A/N: this gif is from my absolute favorite movie of all time (the perks of being a wallflower) if you haven't seen it yet i TOTALLY RECOMMEND YOU DO) 

I could tell by the way she was nodding and moving her head she was either listening to Green Day or Blink-182.

Those were some of her favorite bands.

I grin. Her being happy just made me feel a bit better.

Eventually, I find my eyes located on my older sister and band manager.

She was sitting with her legs crossed, totally unaware of everything around her, just typing away on her phone.

Probably doing something important.

My head turns back towards the window to see the traffic.

I'd rather not bother any of them.

Re-thinking, I unlock my phone and go to my contacts.

I stop scrolling when I think of the perfect person to call.

Ugh, should I really bother them though?

(Y/N), these thoughts are exactly what's stopping you from doing things. JUST CLICK THE CALL BUTTON.

I take a deep inhale before finally clicking the call button.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

I just got home when I feel my phone start to vibrate.

Pulling my phone out, I look at the contact name and am a bit taken back.

(Y/N)?

I shrug before accepting the phone call.

"Hello?" I answer normally.

"H-Hey, Tyler. How are you?" I hear her say.

"I'm good." I continue before taking a seat on the love-seat. "What about you?"

"Actually...I'm not sure. That's why I called you to be honest. Sorry if that's weird." (Y/N) apologizes.

"No, don't be sorry! What's up?" I question, leaning back into the couch.

"I just need some advice. I decided to call you because I feel like you'd understand and I'm sure everyone I'm with right now is tired of me talking about this. Haha." She slightly chuckles.

I wonder what she's talking about.

"What is it?" I ask, switching the phone from my left hand to my right.

(Y/N) takes a deep breath.

"I-I don't know what to do about Josh." She starts venting.

"What do ya mean?" I ask another question.

Is this going where I think it is?

Does (Y/N) still love Josh?

I try to hide my smile even though there's no one around me.

"Well...I realized that I might still have feelings towards him. It sucks because I'm friends with him but I don't want to be. Th-That's not supposed to sound bad! I just-"

"I get what you mean." I interupt the uneasy human. "Have you talked to him about this?"

I knew she hadn't. I just asked so I could get more information.

"No, not exactly. That's one of the reasons I called you. I can't decide if it's a good idea for me to talk to Josh about this or not. I thought since you're his best friend, you'd be able to help me out?" (Y/N) replies.

I nod my head.

"Ah, so you're wondering how I think Josh would react if you told him all of this?" I understand.

"Yeah. So, can you please help me out?" She pleads.

I chuckle a bit as I realize what's going on here.

 Am I about to get (Y/N) and Josh back together?

A/N: WOAH WOAH WOAH

chapter ten (only six days after the last update!?)

THAT'S COOL

hope everything is goin good in ur life

stay rad

-b