Baekhyun asked his mother to drive to Chanyeol's house, so he could see him and ask him why he hadn't been to the hospital, there has to be a reason. Baekhyun took the elevator up to Chanyeol's floor, and rolled himself to the door. He knocked- and knocked- and knocked some more, until finally he heard shuffling inside Chanyeol's apartment.

The door opened and that messy bed hair that Baekhyun loved so much greeted him at the door, Chanyeol.

"Oh... Baekhyun.. You're out of the hospital already?" Chanyeol awkwardly chuckled; he closed his door to where there was no room to peak in and that cause suspicion to Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol.... Why are you in your boxers? You hate sleeping without clothes on, you get cold easily."

"Oh um... I was getting in the shower."

"Don't lie to me, I can tell you just woke up."

Chanyeol suddenly got angry," Why are you playing 20 questions with me?"

"Because you didn't come to visit me in the hospital... Chanyeol where have you been I missed you."

"I've been busy, Baek. I have to work."

"So much that you couldn't come see me once?"

"Yes."

"Bullshit, let me in so we can talk about this."

"No."

Baekhyun gasped," Why? Why can't I come in?"

"Because I don't want you too."

Baekhyun nodded and pretended like he was going to roll away, but kicked Chanyeol's door open, surprising Chanyeol... and the girl inside.

She was wearing only her lacy under garments, she gasped and threw a blanket over herself.

"Channie, you didn't tell me you were having a guest.. I would have gotten.. a little more decent!" The girl shrieked.

"I didn't know he was coming, Dara this is Baekhyun, Baek this is Dara my-"

"I'm his girlfriend. Nice to meet you."

Baekhyun's mouth hung open, he couldn't believe this, this can't be happening, and this is a dream. A horrible dream that Baekhyun knew he had to wake up from.

"...Gi-girlfriend?"

"Yuh-huh. We've been dating for a year." She giggled, blushing.

Baekhyun laughed. It was a wicked, twisted, and un-joyful laugh.

"She calls you Channie... I thought only I called you that... I thought you cared about me too.." Baekhyun continued laughing, his shoulders began to shake, tears coming down from his eyes.

He pulled himself together and looked up at Dara, who seemed shocked.

"I'm so sorry Dara. I've been dating Chanyeol for a little over a month now. I didn't know that he had a girlfriend; It was never my intention to take something that wasn't mine. I won't bother your boyfriend anymore I won't.." Baekhyun couldn't take it and he began to cry, hiccupping between words," I just need to say one final thing to him, and then I'll leave."

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol and smiled, it was a sad, and awful smile, but Baekhyun tried," Park Chanyeol. I really loved you. I still love you. I never told you that right? I'm sorry. How could you do this to me? You knew my past with Jonghyun. You knew that I walked in on him and Kibum, it's happening all over. You're like a new Jonghyun that was just using me, but it's okay, Chanyeol. At least this time I can't be called a whore right, because I found out before you could use me for sex." Baekhyun stopped talking and laughed again, but his laughing this time turned into sobbing," I hope you're happy, because you're a terrible person. And Dara." He looked over at her," I won't make your decision for you, but Chanyeol.. He's a bad decision. Don't end up like me.." Baekhyun held up his broken arm and smiled," I took a beating for this idiot because I thought he loved me, I wish more now than ever that they would have beat me to death, but that's okay. I'll get there."