Chapter 11

It has been a week since I got stood up by Janice I did find out that standing me up was apart of her plan to prove I'm, not a fuckboy apparently her and her friend waited and hid to see if I even went because fuck boys don't go on dates.

Which to be honest was kind of stupid if I showed why not actually go on the date but I fail to understand the female mind and they're halfway thought out plans.

She didn't tell me though, Robert did apparently that nerd is basically invisible to those girls. He sits behind her in one of her classes I actually kind of feel bad for him I'm mean he is a nice guy when he's not being a nerd.

I saw Carla or Ms.Davis as I walked into math class.

I gave her a slight wave and sat at my desk we haven't really spoken to each other since the movies and to be honest I would rather keep it that way.

So far I managed to stay out of trouble with most of my teachers so I haven't been back in detention life was perfect.

The day had ended I went to the store to pick up a soda when I reached into my pocket and with my dollar, I pulled out the sonogram Carla gave me. I gave the guy behind the counter his money and while sipping my soda I looked at at the sonogram and tried to figure out what part of it was the baby I didn't understand what part was supposed to be the baby.

I also realized if this was still here I need to do laundry.

I saw Carla getting in her car so I walked over she was already in her car just sitting there going through her bag I noticed the passenger door was open cause that little thingy was up so I opened the door and sat down only for my face to be met by a punch.

My whole face was stinging and there was a sharp pain in my nose I put my face down in my lap.

Carla's POV.

I had just finished up work and I was sitting in my car looking to make sure that I had everything cause about two days ago I had left my wallet in the class.

Someone opened up my car door so I did the only thing I could think of I punched the person only to reveal it was clay.

"Ouch." He yelled holding his nose.

"Sorry, but what did you expect me to do?" I asked him.

After a minute he removed his hands from his face. His nose was fine it was just a little bruised.

"I just wanted to ask you a question about the sonogram."

"Oh well, what's the question?" I asked Clay.

"Where's the baby?"

I pulled my other copy out of my wallet this one had a red circle around the baby or what would grow into the baby. He took a black marker out of my glove compartment and circled the same spot on his crumbled up sonogram.

"At my next appointment, you get to hear the heartbeat. Do you want to come?" I asked he pondered for a second before saying.

"Sure. When is it?"

"Next month."

"I'll be there. Now can you drive me home?" He said with puppy dog eyes

"Sure, Wait dont you have a car". I said remembering when he drove me home from the movies.

"Nope that car I had was Ryans and I took the bus to school. Do you need me to put the address in or do you remember." I could tell he was trying to be slick with his last comment.

Without saying anything I pulled out of the school parking lot and drove to his apartment. When I pulled up to his apartment building I parked.

"I got to use the bathroom can I come up." I asked Clay as he was about to get out of the car.

"Sure come on." I then followed him up to his 4th-floor apartment.

"the bathroom is right through that door." he said pointing to a door I quickly used the bathroom and when I came out I noticed the apartment. Clay was standing in the kitchen area drinking juice when I came out.

"Finally taking a good look you ran out of here so fast the last time you didn't even notice both Ryan and Brandon passed out right there."

"Your hilarious clay but were where the other two thought you five always stayed together." I said sitting on the couch.

"We went out with them that night but we had to go hunt or them in the morning Robert passed out at the club and Dillion ended up at some milfs  house and we had to drive to get him." He said with a laugh.

"You live here by yourself?" I asked

"No with my father but he's always working so I basically live on my on." He said putting his cup in the sink.

"I have a lesson plan to make see you at school Clay." I said heading out the door.

Back to Clay P.O.V

When Carla left I headed to my room. My dad he wasn't around much because he was a flight attendant. I know what you're thinking a straight man as a flight attendant does that even exist there rare but they exist.

I checked his calendar he should be back home soon. I had picked up the phone and decided to call him. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey, Dad."

"Clay I was just about to call you. I just realized I missed your birthday. You're finally 18. You're a man now."

"Dad my birthday is not for another week or so and I'm turning 19 I turned 18 last year". I said with a laugh.

"Oh, how did I forget well at least I'll be home for your birthday this year." I talked to my dad for a little longer he told me he was in Rio then I bid my goodbyes.

I started thinking if and when I should tell my dad about the baby. I thought about asking Carla then I realized I didn't have her number. I'm having a baby with her but I don't have her number.