chapter i think 7

Clay POV.

I decided that school was just not for me today as I decided to sleep in but then I remembered that Janice aka super hot redhead with a great body. Just broke up with her boyfriend. So time for me to make my move.

There is no other motivation to get you up in the morning then getting some action.

I knew today was gonna be a good day as I walked into school.

I had gone to the bathroom around the end of the third period when I saw Janice at her locker she had looked a little emotional and I knew it was time for me to make my move.

++++++

As I walked into my math class everyone knew what I came from doing my hair was a mess, my shirt was half tucked into my pants and I think my boxers are on wrong, to be honest.

We nearly got caught in the closet and even though I had mastered this skill long ago something about her made it to hard to get dressed in the dark.

"You're late." Ms. Davis or Carla had said. So far I just kinda ignored her for the time being.

 That's what I think is best even though another part of me was saying use it against her but i knew i couldn't do that. I think she could lose her or job or something.

"My watch broke." I said with a smirk.

"Sure it did. Anyway..." She then continued on with the lesson.

The only thing I hate about this class is that is that none of my friends are in this classroom. There all in differnt classes and so that sucks balls.

As I zoned Ms.Davis out I notice every once and a while she would hold her stomach shes probably has some stomach pains well I'm hoping. I remembered her asking me about the condom and I'm not sure if I used one or not.

I don't know what I would do if she turns out to be pregnant I cant take care of a child but I'm probably just bugging about nothing.

When class was over and everyone was packing up their things Ms.Davis put a pink slip on it for my detention.

"Oh come on your gonna give me detention."I said.

"Yes you where late you get detention." She said wiping off the board.

"Or do you want to see me after school for something else." I said in a suggestive voice.

"Say something like that again and I will punch you." She threatened still preparing for her next class.

*********

"Dude did you do, Janice I heard some kids talking about it earlier?" Robert asked. As we all sat down for lunch.

"Yea i did earlier today."

"Dude you should give it a rest before these things happen 1 you get an STD 2 You get a girl pregnant or 3 both." Ryan said while counting on his fingers,

"Shush Asian's don't know everything and I'm careful."

Author: If you're Asian I hope this doesn't offend you but I like to make my stories as real as possible and we consistently crack jokes on my Asian friend all in good nature.

"When it happens I will laugh in your face, but I hope the kid is cute and it burns a lot."Ryan said with a laugh.

"Dude you just ruined my boner shut up." I said to him while eating my food.

"What you wanna do after school." Brandon said flexing like usual.

"I got detention." I said 

"Ok and since when do you actually go to detention."

"Since I don't feel like being bother for an hour.'"

"Dude shut up. You are the one being bothered. We have to deal with all your crying ex's." Brandon said yelling. One word

Anger issues.

That's two words but shut up.

Now off to detention.

============++++++

Next update June 6 2016