Chapter 9

Looking at the picture I can't believe what I'm seeing, my child. A child I'm having. Oh shit. Like how do you just spring the news on that on someone without any warning.

"Clay." Someone shouted at me I quickly shove the picture in my pocket.

It was Janice I was wondering why she was here so late then I remember that she does cheerleading.

"Hey, about what happened this morning."

"Say no more it was awesome no need to thank me."

"I'm not, I just wanted to see what you were doing tonight."

"Whatever you want me to do."

"Okay, cause I wanted to see this movie that came out but no one is available to go with me."

I don't have to talk to her and I am getting action sounds like a win-win.

" Sure I'd love to go"

"Great I like being there at night so meet me there at the theater on little Street at 10:30."

"Sure ill be there no problem."

She smiled and walked away.

I went to the parking lot and realized that I didn't have a ride.

I texted Ryan to come pick me up and within a couple of minutes, he was there.

"Hey the guys are all hanging at Brandon's wanna come."

"I'm not sure does he still have an attitude."

"It's Brandon when does he not have an attitude."

I shrugged and he drove us over to Brandon's house. Brandon actually has the nicest mother. She was most likely at work.

We entered his house to see everybody on pillows in his living room.

"Hey, guys." said sitting with them. We all just started talking about nothing really.

"Guys lets go bowling on the roof of my apartment tonight." Dillion said. I'm no longer surprised about the stupid sh*t that seems to make it out of his mouth.

"Yeah, a much as I love to get arrested I have a date with Janice tonight." I said.

"Oh that reminds me, I heard Janice talking with  her friends." Roger said fixing his glasses.

"What did they say." I said taking some chips from the bag Dillion was holding onto for dear life.

"She was trying to convince them your not a player." He said laughing.

"She said that she was going to prove it by having you take her out on a date and not getting any. If you did only want to do the do she going to record it and post it online." He finished.

The rest of the guys started laughing at me.

The reason I have been able to scam so many girls is, because all the girls think it just he says she says and never actually listen to each other.

Girls are just stupid that way. So that means tonight I have to be the perfect gentlemen.

"Looks like somebody is in a pickle." Ryan said. I threw some chips at him.