chapter 4

I could not believe it, the women who I slept with no mere than a few weeks ago stood in front of me as no longer a hook up but as my teacher I notice from the corner of my eye I saw the guys giving me a weird look so I just had to play it off 

"Nice to meet you." I cringed at how stupid I sound remind me never to take up acting.

"You to.' She caught on to what I was trying to do and quickly moved on to greet the next student.

"Dude what was that about." Ryan asked.

"Nun" I said taking a seat.

"Good morning I'm your homeroom teacher Ms.Davis today we're going to play the name game but first do you have any questions.

A lot of kids asked questions like why are you so young why the nose ring why is your haircut so weird and one dumbass asked do you have a boyfriend.

"Okay, let's start the game I'm going to randomly pick someone you say your name and one word you think to describe yourself."

The game started and when it got to my turn she looked as if she had just learned my name as The bell rung and everyone was rushing out the door she motioned me to come to her.

"Guys ill meet up with you in the next class ima talk to the teacher."

"Dude don't try and do the teacher." Dillion said before they left but I knew I wouldn't have to try I already did. When everyone left and it was just me and her.

"What happened between me and you just act like it didn't I'll treat you like a regular student you treat me like a regular teacher agreed." She said.

"Agreed." I start to reach for the door

"But before you leave let me ask you a question."

"What." I said.

"Did you use a condom."

"Always." I said before quickly leaving the classroom because I just realize I may not have used a condom oh fuck my life.