Chapter 6

Carla POV

Its been a week since I took the pregnancy test and today was my appointment I manage to ignore clay for the time being. 

As I walk into the hospital the long hallways I nearly got lost but I finally found my destination it was a big waiting room with light green walls there where to TVs  at the end of the walls the chairs filled with women men and children most of the women having big belly's holding the newest edition or editions to there family. 

I walked up to the desk in the back that covers the whole back part of the wall, leading to the rooms I give the lady the information about my appointment and I sit.

As I'm sitting there waiting I couldn't help but find my self-fidgeting with nervousness.

"Hey, I was sacred for the first appointment too but really theirs nothing to worry about."Said the lady next to me she had beautiful caramel skin and a small round belly.

"I'm still a little worried though." I admitted to her.

"Don't be you can do it." She said and for some reason, I felt like I believed her.

"Thanks, I needed that. Carla." I said holding out my hand.

"Megan. And I'm happy to help." She said shaking my hand. 

"So how far along do you think you are." She asked while putting down the magazine she was holding.

"The last time I had sex was 4-5 weeks ago." I said remembering it from when I had that meeting.

"Your gonna have to have a transvaginal ultrasound." She said to me

"That's sound painful." I said honestly

"It's not its kind of like inserting a tampon." she said waving it off like it was nothing.

After that, we talked and exchanged numbers until She got called into the back. 

........>>>>>>.....Time Skip......<<<<<.....

"Congratulations on your pregnacy." The doctor said.

And in just that moment the whole world stopped

A/N: i know is short but its something hopefully the next update will be before the end of next week.