I Chapter 1.

Clay's POV

Its 8 o'clock at night and me and my four friends sit around my apartment doing our own thing.

"Hey, Guys let's go clubbing tonight". I asked them compelled by boredom.

My friends Ryan, Dillion, and Brandon all give murmurs of agreement.

"I'm not sure guys about going out tonight." Robert my video game nerd of a friend said.

"Oh come on its always something with you" Yelled Brandon he always has the temper of a girl on her period it got annoying at times but most people leave him be as he's such a badass.

"Chill Brand-o but really come on Robert." Dillion always talked like he was constantly high he was a lovable dumbass.

"Fine." Robert said defeated.

"Great let's go." I said jumping up out my seat.

We went to a club in walking distance as to avoid anyone having to drive home as everyone would be drinking tonight.

We started talking about what pranks we might pull we loved pulling pranks were kind of the masters at it one time we painted the principles car pink.

We are going to be starting our senior year in high school me and Ryan the only ones turning 19 because we started school late I'm older by 2 months but he acts the most mature.

When we got to the club Ryan went up to his friends who was the bouncer and let us in without being 21 and over. Ryan may be an @$$ but he's good for something.

I head to the bar and by myself, a drink before taking a look around it was crowded and kind of dark but I notice a girl sitting at the end of the bar she looked like some cool rocker biker chick with her nose ring and haircut so I walk over to her.

"Excuse me, pretty lady, I couldn't help but notice you, can I buy you a drink."

She looks around as if she was not sure who I was talking to.

"Me." She says pointing to herself.

"Yes, you."

"I would love a drink." She responds

So that's how It started first it was one drink than five and we danced and talk for a few hours and I learned her name was Carla and hat all I cared to remember. I look at the time its 1 am.

"Hay it's getting late let's get out of here." I yell over the loud techno music.

As we head back to my apartment not much is said were both kinda drunk my head was cloudy as I reached my door and i can't remember were I put my keys.

I finally find them and we get inside we both nearly trip over everything but we finally make it to my room. 

*****

The Morning

I wake up in the morning to a pounding in my head I look over to see Kayla I think her name was. Sleeping with her arms around me. The night before was kinda a blur but I do remember her telling me she was a virgin I mean of course I did it with virgins before but I usually don't pick them up in a club.

"Hey wake up".I said nudging her but she barely stirred. I tried 5 times but got nothing but then a thought came to mind.

"FIRE FIRE WAKE UP THERE'S A FIRE". I yelled right in her ear. and best believe she woke right up. she jumped out the bed taking the cover she was in with her as I laughed my ass off.

"Oh shit." I thought she was talking about the(fake) fire but she was just looking at me wide-eyed I realized she's probably thinking did I really do it with that hot beast.

"Did we?" she asked

"Yes"

"Oh shit what time is it, I have to go". she said the started running around the room putting her clothes on.

 I laid back on the bed my naked body covered by a sheet.

She still didn't have a shirt on just covering her chest with my blanket then I realize what she was looking for.

"Looking for this?' I said holding up her bra that was on the floor by my nightstand. She snatched her bra out of my hands. Then quickly put on the rest of her clothes on quickly.

She then ran out the door. The walk of shame I laugh to myself. 

As I sit in bed I wondered what became of my friends.

I put on my boxers and walked out my room to the living room there was Brandon and Ryan laying on my floor but Dillion and Robert nowhere to be seen. I grab and Advil and some juice hoping to calm my headache before I go looking for them.