Chapter I forgot

Clay P.O.V

Walking into detention I handed Ms.Davis my slip and sat down in the 3rd group of desks. There were about 6 other people in here sitting in the back.

There were two emo girls and some boy from the lacrosse team and a few other kids I didn't recognize

After about 30 to 40 in minutes the girls and the other kids left they just had to stay and finish some work. The boy from the lacrosse team left 20 minutes after that, he was here for arguing in class. He had to write an apolgy to the other kid and the teacher.

"Why am I still here?" I asked.

"Because ordinarily you were supposed to be here for 30 minutes but it turns out you skipped Ms. Mconals class and you know how she is so you have to stay for another hour." She said going back to whatever she was doing at her desk.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes then I took my phone out to listen to music but right after a good while I finally found the perfect song my phone was snatched out my hand.

"No phones. You'll get it back when the 30 minutes are up." She said putting my phone in her desk.

Since she took my phone I decided to mess with her.

"You want to check my messages to make sure I'm not talking to other girls." I said with a taunting voice.

She ignored me I went with something else.

"I hope you know what happened was a one-time thing. But if you want I can let you have a second round." I said and again silence.

"Why did you hold on for your virginity for so long ." This caused her to look up at me.

"None of your business." she said with a serious tone.

"Just asking and it kinda is, but why"

"Because i didn't feel like it. Then i got drunk and it happened." She said through clenched teeth.

"Why you throw up the other day you sick or something."

Carla P.O.V

I figured now or never to tell him about being pregnant.

"In the first trimester of pregnancy, you tend to throw up a lot." I said without looking at him. starring at the paper I was grading.

"WHAT!!??!!" He yelled out.

"Yeah im 5 weeks pregnant." I got up and gave him a copy of my ultrasound picture from my purse.

"What?How?"  He said picking up the picture and studying it

"You know how." I said sitting at my desk. I was actually really worried about telling him but I decided to keep, my cool by starring at my papers.

There was a long moment of silence. Him looking at the ultrasound picture me looking at the same paper I was since I gave him the picture. When I looked at the time I saw it was time for Clay to go.

"You may go know." I said putting his phone on the top of my desk for him to take on his way out.

He walked up to the front and grabbed his phone.

"Can I?" He said holding up the picture.

"Yeah I have another one." I said he then walked into the hallway.