You Want That?

Começar do início

"Come on...No time to daydream. Trystan and Dargan will be here in twenty minutes." Abby brought me back to reality.

I hurriedly got dressed and threw my hair into a high ponytail, thankful that I didn't have to go through the hassle of the hair and make-up ladies today.

..........

We reached the gym right on time. I was just glad Myrnin wouldn't be here. I remembered Trystan's words. He was right. Myrnin probably would have tried to kill Dargan for hurting me, repeatedly. Hell, I wanted to kill Dargan at first. But now, I didn't mind. I was actually kind of excited about continuing our sessions. From somewhere out of my sight, Trystan flipped the lights on in the gym and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Myrnin – and Gwion – were both sitting leisurely on a small bleacher section. Dargan stared apprehensively at Myrnin. Obviously, he hadn't expected our sparring to become a spectator sport either. I narrowed my eyes at them and asked sarcastically, "So, what did I do to merit this captive audience? Or is your presence here some sort of punishment for something?"

Gwion was quick to reply with a wicked grin, "Hmmm...for you, little minx, this would not be a fitting punishment. I think you might much rather prefer a spanking instead."

I blinked. That escalated quickly. Damn.

Myrnin hissed at him.

"Again. What?" Gwion pointedly defended himself to Myrnin and then continued with a sly smile, "I know for a fact that thought crossed your mind as well."

I watched Myrnin's reaction. He didn't deny it. As a matter of fact, he stared at me with a calculated gleam. I didn't have time to be surprised by Myrnin's response, because I was too busy being shocked when heat washed over me, at his countenance.

Did I want that? I hadn't really thought about it before. But it was clear from Myrnin's expression; he had a strong mental image going on right now.

Both of them were staring at me in amusement. As much as the idea made me ponder the possibilities, it was time to rebalance the power here. Gwion never had a filter and just when I thought he had been as bold as possible, he always seemed to surprise me again. I guess if I wanted to play with the big boys, I was going to have to respond in an equally shocking manner. My lips curled into a wicked grin.

I walked over to Myrnin, my hips moving slowly with intent, and mounted him, straddling his lap. I licked my lips, leaned to his ear and purred seductively, "You want that? Your hand on my bare ass? Is that what you are picturing doing to me right now?"

Myrnin growled low, his hands fiercely gripping my hips.

Perfect.

My fangs snapped into place. I continued silkily, my lips grazing his ear as I issued a throaty provocative challenge, "You could try...But don't think for a second, that it would be easy."

My tongue drew a path to his neck, where I applied pressure, piercing his skin, drawing out a small stream of blood. I pulled back and slowly licked his blood from my lips.

He stared transfixed on the motions of my tongue. The heat in his gaze bordered on scorching.

I had to stop myself from giggling as I finished seductively with, "But...If...you can accomplish it, I promise to reward you with a little treat of my own."

Myrnin groaned as I rose with a satisfied smile.

Gwion exhaled, "Fuck...she's dangerous."

I returned to Dargan. He smirked in appreciation, obviously having heard our conversation.

"Ready?" I asked him sweetly.