"Don't be a stalker now, Annabel." He teased. I laughed again, and shook my head as I climbed into my car. I followed his black Honda Civic, and pulled into a parking lot. I watched as he stepped out of his car, his hair blowing slightly in the wind. I couldn't help but stare at how defined his jaw line is. I swallowed, trying to force the lump that was forming down my throat. I climbed out of my car, as he walked towards me.

"Ready?" He asked, his accent heavy.

"Yeah," I said, climbing out of the car. I pushed the car door shut, and locked it. We both made our way towards the entrance of the restaurant. "What place is this?" I asked.

"Tavern at the Park," He spoke. "They have really good food." He explained. I nodded, as we made our way into the building. The place was bright, and big, and waiters and waitresses were dressed in black and white attire. My eyes widened.

"Harry, I'm so underdressed!" I said, gesturing to my clothes. He looked me up and down, and I could see a small smirk forming in his face.

"It's alright, you look fine." He chuckled. I felt myself blush, as a waiter made his way towards us. "Table for 2," Harry spoke. I felt his body tense next to mine as the waiter looked me up and down.

"Right this way," He spoke, smiling. We followed behind him, as he led us to a small table by a big window. The waiter handed us two menus, and smiled at me.

"What's your name?" He asked. He was a young man, and very attractive.

"Annabel," I told him. I looked at his name tag, which read Brett.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

"Brett." We spoke together.

"Right," He laughed, looking at his name tag. "I'll be back soon to take your order." He spoke smoothly, then walking away. I nodded, and turned my attention towards Harry. He stared at me.

"What?" I questioned, smiling.

"What the hell was that?" He asked angrily. I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"You guys were flirting right in front of me. Did you forget I'm the one that's at lunch with you?" He spoke.

"Harry, calm down. It's not like we're dating." I said. I wasn't sure if I meant Brett and I, or Harry and I. He nodded, and looked down at the menu.

"Sorry," He muttered. I gave a small nod, before looking back down at my menu as well. We sat in silence for a bit, until Brett came back.

"So, what can I get for you?" He asked, looking right at me, and giving no notice to Harry.

"Harry? Do you wanna order first?" I asked, trying to get Brett to stop flirting with me.

"Sure," Harry said, noting what I was trying to do. Brett blandly turned to him, without looking at him. He just stared at his pad of paper.

"I'll take the Chicken Milanese." Harry spoke. "And a Down The Stretch." Harry added, as the waiter scribbled the order down.

"I'll get Ashley's Mac & Cheese." I spoke, as Brett turned his body to me.

"Good choice," He smiled. I nodded, closing the menu, and handing it to him. Harry did the same, as Brett clicked his pen, and dropped the pad of paper and pen into a pocket at the front of his apron. He winked at me as he grabbed the menus and walked away.

"That asshole," Harry muttered softly, although I could hear him.

"Harry, don't be jealous," I joked, smiling. He blushed, before making a remark back.

"I'm not jealous!" He defended.

"Sure, whatever you say," I rolled my eyes, laughing, as he turned a deeper shade of pink. It was actually kinda cute how he got jealous, even though we weren't dating. It gave me a feeling of security, like Harry would never let anyone touch me. We made small talk, and waited patiently- well, I did- for our food to come. After enjoying our lovely meal, and fighting over the bill, we walked back to our cars.

"Thanks for paying," I said, when I reached my car.

"No problem." Harry shrugged.

I smiled and opened the car door.

"I'll see you soon." Harry said. I nodded, as he stepped towards me. I prepared myself to kiss him, but he gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I was a bit disappointed, but it was a sweet gesture at the same time. I climbed into the car, and drove off. Harry was something special. He was different, and he wasn't an open person. He can be the sweetest person, but then again, he can be a total asshole. I didn't really know what to expect of him at this point, but I did know that my feelings were true, and I was falling for this boy, hard.

_____________________________________

~Harry's POV~

I don't really know what came over me, I was never really the jealous type when it comes to this, and all the girls I'd be with, would stare at me, and wait for me to be some strong guy that tells guys off for flirting with 'my girl.' But the thing is, those other girls weren't 'mine.' Ever. I can't remember the last time I've dated someone. Well, there was Sarah. But that's another story. I got this pang of jealousy when that waiter came by and started flirting with Annabel, giving me no attention. It's like I wasn't even there. I was invisible. I practically held myself back from striking him in the face, but I didn't, for Annabel's sake. Overall, we had a good time, and I didn't want to say goodbye, but it eventually came to that. I gave her a kiss, but it was on the cheek. Her cheek was soft, and it smelled so good. I wanted to keep kissing her, but I knew I couldn't. I wanted so badly to kiss her lips, too, but I didn't, and I'm not really sure why. I swear I saw a look of disappointment on her face when I pulled away. Did she want me to keep kissing her? Did she want me to kiss her lips? And those damn pants. She still manages to look as good as she did in casual clothes, then when she was in that sexy black dress. I didn't really blame that waiter for drooling over Annabel, I mean any guy would, and she had to wear those damn pants, too. I basically had to keep myself from staring at her ass too long, and let me tell you, it was fucking hard.

I drove off, and headed home. I walked into the house, and walked to the sun room, expecting to find my mum. She wasn't there. I frowned, confused. Was she still at her friend's house? It was almost 4:30, she should be home. I checked my phone, and there was 2 missed calls from Marianne, my mum's friend. I called the number back, and

sat down, bouncing my knee up and down anxiously.

"Harry?" I heard an older voice.

"Yeah? Hi, Mrs. Evans?" I sat up straighter.

"Oh, Harry, dear. Your mother is in the hospital, you may want to come down right away."

_____________________________________

ITLL GET INTERESTING SOON I PROMISE I LOVE YOU GUYS.