September 2 (Part 2)

Mulai dari awal

"And that would be?"

The curiosity in Lauren's voice was clear and in Camila's mind, completely endearing, so she swallowed the mouthful of pizza she had been munching on and continued. "Sunday, I want Sunday to be our day. No school work, unless it's absolutely necessary for us to study, but if one of us is studying so is the other, we do it together. No Dinah, no Normani, no Ally. No Sorority and no work, just us. We can sleep in and make breakfast together when we wake up, we can go to galleries or the mall or the beach, or stay inside all day in our pajamas and watch movies. Talk, catch up on what we've missed through the week, things we didn't get a chance to talk about or share. Sunday will be our day. You and I."

"Every Sunday?"

"Every Sunday."

"No matter what?" Lauren asked hopefully and Camila nodded with a smile on her face.

"No matter what," she confirmed. "So what do you think?"

"I want twenty minutes every night before bed too," Lauren added. "Twenty minutes to give each other a brief overview of our day."

"How about twenty minutes, each."

"That sounds perfect," Lauren agreed. "Thank you and I'm sorry for just assuming you forgot about our plans tonight."

Camila let out a sad laugh and swallowed, tilting her head to the side. "I didn't exactly give you a reason to think I remembered, so I completely understand. I'm sorry, Lo."

"It's okay."

"It isn't," Camila challenged as she leaned in. "But thank you for saying it is," Lauren closed the gap when Camila stopped talking, revelling in a moment so sweet being shared between them before she pulled back.

"We had our first real issue as an engaged couple," Lauren noted. "I think we handled it well."

"We are mature adults," Camila joked, causing Lauren to laugh loudly and shake her head. "But I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Do mature adults get high and pig out on pizza while watching Orange is the New Black?"

"Well I mean," Lauren shrugged. "If we added a couple glasses of wine to class it up, I think that it would be a perfectly acceptable way for two mature adults to spend their night."

---

Dinah: This party is getting crazy! You're missing out, Chancho!!

Camila: I'm glad you're having a good time, but I'm with Lauren and that's better than any party

Camila: Picture MSG attached

Camila: My happy place in a single photo

Dinah: You're so cheesy, but tell Lauser I say she's a total babe

Camila: Will do! Have a good time Cheechee, behave

Dinah: I think we've surpassed the art of behaving when Mani and I started doing body shots

Camila: Oh boy, do you two have a ride home?

Dinah: Ally is gonna pick us up when she's done her date night with Hannah

Camila: Okay, good! Night China

Dinah: Night Walz