"There are leftovers in case you're hungry" Anne offered "But I should get going now".

"Where are you going?" Harry frowned.

"Your house, but later I'm having dinner with Gemma" Anne announced.

Harry would have protested about not being invited to the dinner either, but he already had dinner plans, so there was no point to do that.

"Oh, okay" Harry nodded "How long are you staying?".

"I'm not sure, a few days, I hope that's alright" Anne answered.

"You know it is" Harry shrugged.

He had always told his mum she could stay at his house whenever she wanted and for how long she wanted.

"Alright, goodbye, love" Anne said, giving Harry a kiss on his cheek "I'll probably see you tonight".

"Yeah" Harry agreed, being quite sure he was going to go back home that night.

"And you" Anne said going over to Louis, and placed her hands on his belly "Keep taking good care of this little girl like you have been, and hopefully next time I see you she'll be out already".

"I hope so too" Louis smiled "Thanks for the lunch, it was really nice seeing you".

"You too, love" Anne said, and gave Louis a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

Then Harry's mum left, leaving Harry and Louis alone, and they just went to sit on the couch to talk, like they always did nowadays.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Louis wondered the second they sat down.

"Anything" Harry said truthfully.

"Would you rub my feet, please?" Louis asked making sad eyes.

"Sure" Harry agreed, and patted his lap so Louis would put his feet there.

"Thanks" Louis smiled, and quickly took off his slippers, and sat sideways, raising his bare swollen feet and placing them on Harry's lap, who started his work right away "So how were the meetings?"

"Exhausting" Harry sighed "But I do need to talk to you about something that was discussed".

"What's that?" Louis wondered while he placed a pillow behind his back.

"Whether I'm going to announce the birth of our daughter publicly or not" Harry told him.

"Oh, right" Louis nodded.

"What do you think?" Harry wanted to know.

"I've actually thought a lot about this, well not exactly whether you should announce the birth, but just how your fame is going to impact her life, you know?" Louis asked.

"Mhmm" Harry nodded.

"And considering that it's going to impact her whether we like it or not, I think we should expose her the least possible to that world" Louis declared.

"So no official birth announcement?" Harry wondered.

"You can do it if you want to, and you can tell her name eventually or even talk about her, but I don't want you to post pictures of her on social media" Louis declared.