"He would be dead if Ace were here" Fang speaks up, her eyes hooded as she gives Sasuke the side eye. Perhaps healing him had been a bad idea....

"Are you alright Ashley?" Sakura asks, helping me to her my feet, her voice trembling a little. "That was...."

"I'm fine, thank you" I assure her dismissively, running the back of my hand over my cheek. "There's clearly a misunderstanding here."

I brush Sakura and Naruto off, walking over to Sasuke and gently placing my hand on Jet's side.

"Thank you Jet" I say to the large Wolf, looking down at Sasuke through hooded eyes, an anime vein appearing on the side of my head. "You'd better explain what the hell that was for Sasuke, before I return the favour."

Jet sighs and steps away from Sasuke, though he remains sitting by my side, eyes trained on my cousin. Sasuke, scowling at me, slowly climbs to his feet and turns to me, hands curled into fists again.

"All this time I thought I had no family left" Sasuke seethes, glaring daggers at me. "And you didn't say anything. You didn't say anything!"

Sasuke leaps at me again, aiming another punch for my face, though this time I am able to react swiftly enough to block it. He then spins around and aims a kick for my head, which I duck under. I tilt my head back, only to see that Sasuke is diving down towards me with an elbow drop.

I manage to jump backwards before he can crash his elbow down on top of my head, doing a back hand spring to put a little distance between myself and the furious Uchiha.

"Milady" Jet rumbles, his golden eyes glistening with anger. "Just say the word."

"Don't" I order, my eyes focused on Sasuke.

He rises to his feet and merely stares back at me, his teeth gritted together and his hands curled into fists down at his sides. I can see his shoulders trembling.

"Alright, that's enough" Kakashi Sensei decides, stepping between the two of us. "There's no need to fight about this."

"And what's all this about Shigeshi Uchiha being your Father?" Asuma demands to know, turning to look at me curiously.

"Show me your Sharingan" Sasuke commands, ignoring the others and leaning around Kakashi Sensei to glare at me.

I freeze in place again, my eyes widening in shock. I feel a faint sense of panic immediately well up within me, my eyes darting over to Kiyumi. I see that she is watching me through round eyes, her hands clasped together in front of her chest.

It has suddenly occurred to me, that my little sister knows I have the Sharingan. I exposed my power right before Mother flooded the island. Kiyumi had seen it. And she knew it was the reason Orochimaru and Kabuto had slaughtered most of our Clan.

They themselves had proclaimed it to be the reason they had come to our island.

Did she blame me for what had happened?

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" I stutter, furrowing my brows and turning my head away.

I can feel all of my friends staring at me, no doubt thoroughly confused as to what is going on right now. I feel a sense of shame, realising that thanks to Sasuke, everyone now thinks I have the Sharingan.

This Sharingan...This stupid power. It's proven to be far more of a liability in my life than a help to me. My own Mother hated the Sharingan's ability. Despite marrying an Uchiha, she hated that the Sharingan had the ability to control the Ten Tails, as the demon had been sealed inside of me.