Chapter 47

Edited 07/05/2020

Third Person's POV

Ashley leans back and places one hand on either side of Kiyumi's face, the younger twin still sobbing loudly. Ashley closes her eyes and smiles through her own tears, her hands shaking.

"I can't believe it's really you Kiyu" Ashley laughs happily, with Kiyumi clinging desperately to her sister's shirt. "I'm so happy. I've really missed you, you know."

"I-I've missed you s-so much!" Kiyumi bawls, her cheeks flushed pink and her dark eyes opening. "I th-thought I'd never s-see you again...."

Still smiling, Ashley wraps her arms around Kiyumi's shoulders and pulls the girl in for another hug, allowing her sister to cry into her own shoulder.

"This is like, crazy man" Keilor speaks up, his tail wagging lazily as he looks up at Ashley and Kiyumi through hooded eyes. "I totally missed seeing two Kiyu-chans all the time."

"It's good to see you again Keilor" Ashley grins down at the grey Wolf, reaching down to place one hand on his head, while keeping the other arm around her sister. "Thank you for looking after Kiyumi for all this time."

"It's totally been like, my pleasure man" Keilor responds, stretching his neck up to enjoy the pat. "So like, where's my main dude Ace? Is he still like, kicking around?"

"Woah, is that Ashley's sister?" a loud whisper comes from the doorway, causing everyone to look over.

"Shhhhh Naruto!" a female voice hisses, just as a head of blonde hair is yanked back into he hallway.

"Ow!" someone cries out, to which Ashlely can't help sighing heavily.

Trust Naruto and Sakura to blow it for everyone in a situation like this....

Everyone besides Ashley, Saffire and Fang is immediately on edge, with Kurai jumping down from the couch, her eyes wide. Shimei's eyes narrow slightly, his relaxed position suddenly more rigid and alert. Tsumetai begins to growl at the door, his ears laying back, as Atsui steps forwards with his hands balled into fists.

Chief Dashi eyes the door warily. Sirius' soldiers had never managed to infiltrate the Temple before, but that didn't mean it couldn't be done.

"Who's there?!" Atsui demands to know, as a worried Kiyumi ducks her head and clings to Ashley even tighter. "Don't make us come over there!"

"Atsui-chan will kill you all!" Tsumetai adds helpfully, to which Atsui can't help deadpanning.

"Did those soldiers follow you guys here Saffire?" Kurai asks urgently, clasping onto Shimei's hand.

"No way" Saffire scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest and rolling your eyes. "As if I'd be that stupid. You're all overreacting."

Seeing electricity beginning to spark around Atsui's hands, Ashley quickly releases her sister and waves her hands back and forth, sweat dropping.

"Wait, wait!" she exclaims. "You don't have to attack them! They're with me!"

"....You brought soldiers here Ley-chan?" Kurai asks, her expression growing serious.

"What?" Ashley asks incredulously. "No! What I mean is, the people who were supposed to be waiting quietly in the hallway are my friends. They're not Sirius' men."

"Yo what the heck?" Keilor asks, sounding extremely calm as he walks over and peers into the hallway. "There's like, a bunch of totally weird kids here. Oh and like, three not kids."